Chapter 35

Two weeks later...

Tone Williams

      I didn't want to move to Cali but my brother did. I had no choice to go because he was the only family I had left. I couldn't lose nor leave him.

"You ready lil nigga?" He nudged my arm and I nodded.

"But if anything goes down, we coming right back." I looked at Alfred and he laughed.

"No we not, we not running from our problems." I silently huffed. This nigga was a hot head, he was ready to kill something at any moment. I was the good child, it took a lot to get me angry but when I did. It was over.

"Let's just go before we miss our flight G."

"Nigga we got our own plane, I told you that." He grabbed a bottle and turned it up.

I shook my head and went to my room. I was gone miss this crib, no lie.

After moms, pops, our lil sister, Granny, uncle Ray, and Tete Shay died we were devastated. They all died in a house fire, we were at the courts balling after school when we got that call.

My stomach wasn't right for months.

We didn't have much family, they was all we had now we only got each other.

It aint a day go by I don't think about them. Shit, I love them. Now I cherish my every moment of the day like its my last. You never know when it's yo time to go.

I ended up falling asleep and my brother woke me up telling me it was time to go.

He had already bought a house and it was big as shit. Too much space for just the two of us but that's how Alfred liked it.

Once we finally made it to Cali, we had a uber drop us and all our things off at the new house.

We were basically starting over, new furniture, clothes, cars, you name it.

"It's about 2 o' clock, what you wanna do?"

"We need to buy some whips first if anything, then I need to go enroll in school." I said after we checked out the house. It was pretty nice and our neighbors wasn't that's close.

Alfred called up a uber and they same as soon as possible. Once we got in, we saw three black foreign cars speeding past us.

I looked over at Alfred and he already had his pistol in his lap.

The cars pulled into the driveway of our neighbors house. Damn, what was they doing?

We rode past and I saw plenty black people on their porch. Their mailbox read Davis. I wasnt nosey but I wanted to know what the fuck was going on.

●●●

Aiden Davis

I was on the phone with Janae, she wanted to go on a lil dinner date. I had no problem with that, a nigga was all healed up.

My dad was still trying to get my momma and Ana back home. It had been two weeks and I knew the Feds wasnt gone let them off that easily.

"Aye somebody just pulled into the driveway," I told my dad as he hopped up. He looked out the window and grabbed his guns.

I ended my call with Janae and he handed me one. We opened the front door to see three black cars in the driveway. Who the fuck was this?