Chapter 22 (Unedited)

Janae Russell

Aiden wasn't lying when he said he was coming back, but he came the next morning. I loved Aiden, more than he thought but I was too young to be played. His mindset just wasn't where mine was at.

"So you done with me?" We were sitting in his car because I didn't want him inside my house, throwing another fit while my momma was sleep.

"Aiden we weren't really nothing, you were doing your own thing... I'm not gonna continue to wait for you, thats past due." I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window.

"Look, I love you Janae, my love will never die for you," he grabbed his heart, we both started laughing, "Foreal though, I wanna apologize for coming over here on bullshit."

"I can't believe you put your hands on him like that." I shook my head.

"I know, I got too out of character. Just the thought of somebody else touching you... I-It angers me." I could tell.

"Aiden no one will be touching me anymore." I was officially done with relationships til school was out.

"And why is that?" He grabbed my left hand. He put his fingers and mine, admiring our hands.

"Because I notice relationships aren't for me, I don't even have time for the bullshit." I said and he laughed.

"You got time for my bullshit," he grabbed my face, pulling it towards him, "You are officially mine."

I didn't know what to say, all I could do was gulp. He smirked ad pecked my lips, leaving me in a small daze.

"We about to go to our spot, go tell momma where we going." He said and I did just that.

Once I got back in the car he smashed off, heading to our spot. I had noticed he took the longer way, riding through the hoods. The windows were raised down and we were jamming to Migos-Pipe It Up.

A red new modeled Toyota pulled up next to us on Aiden side. He didn't pay them no mind because he was in deep thought. I glanced over at the dudes, seeing black mask covering their face. I did a double take when the passenger revealed a .45, aiming our way.

"Aide-" I was cut off by guns shots. I screamed, covering my head. I heard tires screech and I looked over at Aiden.

His once white True Religion shirt was covered in blood. He was holding his side.

"Aiden! Aiden!" I started panicking. I jumped out the car, running to his side.

I opened the door, blood was everywhere. He was shot in his arm, shoulder and left hand. "Aiden please keep breathing." I said as he started coughing.

"Somebody help!?" I screamed as everyone surrounded us. Wasn't no one moving a muscle.

I helped Aiden to the back seat and I got in the driver seat. My body was shaking and I heard Aiden gasping and groaning.

"J-Janae! Goo!" He yelled at me. I put the car in drive and sped off. The speed limit read 35 but I was literally doing 80. I needed to get my baby some help before it was too late. I felt tears running down my face, my hands were all bloody... Who would do some foul shit like this?!

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME !