Chapter 13

Janae Russell
I didn't know how to tell Ana about me and Aiden kissing. I knew she would be happy for me but I couldn't even get the thoughts right in my mind.

Aiden had been blowing my phone up all day and I was barely texting back because I was hooked on the kisses.

"Janae honey you haven't been out your room all day and this is my off day." My mom said, walking into my room.

"Mommy I'm sorry, it's j-just that..." I trailed off, I wasn't about to tell my mom about the kiss.

"It's a boy isn't it?" She came into my room and sat at the foot of my bed.

"Ma I don't wanna talk abo-" She cut me off.

"Who is he?"

"Aiden." I said and she smiled big.

"I always thought he was a nice young man." Only if she knew the half.

"It's nothing serious though ma." I said, texting Ana back. She was telling me that she had learned how to drive and would be on her way at any minute.

"Well just let me know if I does get serious, what you got planned this weekend?" she asked, looking at my full bag that was packed for this weekend.

"To Ana house and ma, I know my do's and don't ." I said, already knowing where her mind was located.

She started laughing, giving me a wink then leaving out. Ana had texted shortly after and said she was outside. I tied my hair into a bun, grabbed my bag and headed out.

We pulled up to her house and got out. I was a fan of Ana momma, she always stayed dressing up unlike my momma. Some sweats would do her just right. I saw Aiden sitting on the couch, watching TV. I muffed his head as I made my way upstairs. I heard him following me and he grabbed my waist before I went into Ana room.

"Why you ain't been texting me back?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, my mind is just somewhere else." I said, smiling without showing my teeth.

"I don't find that likely. Seem like you been dodging me, I did something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head, "Give me a kiss then."

He made duck lips and kissed him as he slid his tongue into my mouth. He grabbed my ass as I wrapped my arms around his neck once again. I was loving this moment and his kisses. Without breaking the kiss he pushed my toward his room, closing the door behind us. I broke the kiss and fell on his bed. He climbed on top of me, laying in between my legs. I had already felt my hormones going crazy and it was only a matter of seconds before I was horny.

His hands roamed my body, starting to unbutton my jeans.

"Aiden." I broke the kiss and moved his hands.

"What?" He stared at me and I stared back, awkwardly.

"Let me up." I said and he did.

"I did something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm just not ready for that." I said, pointing to what was in his pants.

"I know, no one is." He chuckled and got up. He grabbed my waist and kissed me again, squeezing my ass in the process. Aiden was something else.

"I need for you to keep ya hands to yaself." I said, and he laughed.

"Why when it's mines?" He licked his lips and stared me in my eyes.

"Yours?" I smirked at him.

"Yes, mine." He bit on his bottom lip.

"Momma said dinner is rea-" Aaron stopped talking once he seen me and Aiden and the position we were in. I moved Aiden hands and ran my fingers through my ponytail. "I knew it was something going on between y'all! I knew it! Imma have some beautiful nieces and nephews!"

We both laughed at him, I wasn't going to be pushing out Aiden big headed babies no time soon.

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

VOTEEEEE

Comment !

Follow me!