Chapter 34

Aaron's POV

I was ripping and running around the town for Ana. It was no sign of her or that weak ass nigga.

"We gone find her, I promise bro." Jordyn said, trying to lighten the mood. That wasn't going to work at all.

"Let me see if Fantasy got anything," I called her but was sent straight to voicemail.

I called 15 more times, what the fuck was she doing? Our daughter was fucking missing and she wasn't answering her phone.

"Yo I gotta go to the crib, stay on lookout." I said to Jordyn, starting up my car.

"Ight, don't put yo hands on her." He was referring to Fantasy.

"Dont worry my nigga, Imma handle all this." He nodded and got out then I headed to the house.

I saw Aaron car in the driveway and I knew he wanted to talk but right now wasn't the time.

I sat in my car and said a quick prayer before I went in.

"Where yo Momma at?" I asked Aiden who was sitting on the couch.

"She left like almost a hour ago, she should be back any minute."

"She said where she was going?" He shook his head. "Where Ava?"

"She in her room and Aaron in the den, he wanna talk to you." He started channel surfing.

I still couldn't believe I had kids and they were grown as fuck. 

I went to Ava room to hear her playing loud music. I banged on the door and she turned it down.

The smell of Marijuana filled my nose, was she in here getting high?

She opened the door and her eyes were lower than low.

"Wassup dad?" She could barely stand straight.

"Mane you high as shit," I started laughing as she frowned. I guess my reaction caught her by surprise.

I wasnt going to kick her ass or ground her for it cause she would try it eventually. I just wished we could've talked about it.

"You heard from yo Momma or Ana?" She looked down and shook her head. Something was up.

"Why that look? What you not telling me?"

"It's nothing, I haven't heard from neither of them though," she swallowed hard.

"Ava you know you can talk to me, I'm listening to whatever's bothering you," I could tell she was hesitant.

"No one shows me love around here, it's like I'm invisible or something. Everything always about mom or Ana. What about Ava?" She crossed her arms and a sad look came over her face.

"Babygirl I love you just as much as Ana. I'm sorry you feel that way, shit gone change." I opened my arms for a hug. She smirked as she leaped into my arms. I loved my family, they were all I had.

Ava did have a point but Ana was my first girl and she had grown on me. I didn't want her to never feel neglected, she was gone make me a proud father.

"But look, ya sister and momma missing so right now my main focus is finding them."

"Missing? You talked to Janae?" I nodded my head. "I'll call some friends from school and see if they seen Ana. I dont know where mom could've went."

"Ayeee!! Come look at this!" Aiden started yelling and we ran down the stairs. We all met up in the living room, the news was on.

They had up mugshots of Ana and Fantasy, filming in front of a hotel. The fuck?

Aiden turned the TV up, "The Assistant of this hotel says she let the daughter (Ana Davis) use her phone to call her mother (Fantasy Davis). Fifteen minutes later she says Mrs. Davis drove here and had a gun in her hand. She later heard shots and called the police. Both suspects are in custody."

The story didn't make any sense to me. I didn't understand, what the fuck was they doing all the way out there?

Aiden cut the TV off and everyone sat in silence. This was going to be a tough one to get off but I knew Brielle had me.

"So their going to jail for murder?" Ava asked and we all shook our head.

Yeah they would but I didn't want her worrying about them nor did her brothers.

All of our phones started ringing at the same time.

"It's Tt Fantasize." Ava said, walking into the kitchen.

"Grandma," Aiden held his phone in the air. It still broke my heart that my kids didn't remember my momma. I knew they would love her, she was a problem solver. I missed her, it wasn't a day I didn't think about her.

"Can I talk to you?" Aaron asked me and I nodded. Aubree name flashed across my phone screen, she was gone have to hold on.

We went into the den and jumped right into the conversation.

"I wanna know the whole story, detail to detail." He sat down on the leather couch.

"I dont got time for details right now," he nodded his head. "But me and this chick named Maria was dating. She left me out the blue for about four months. I ended up meeting Fantasy, we started dating and Maria came back. Talking about she was pregnant with you and you were my seed. Shit, I believed her cause everything added up. We had gotten into a fight after you was born and she told me you wasnt mine. I didnt understand until she told me she was creeping with my pops. That shit broke me down, and they both got what they deserved."

"So you telling me I'm your brother?" I nodded, "I need to know more."

"I'll get into more details but we need to be getting on the highway."

"You don't think I needed to know this a long time ago?" He squinted his eyes.

"No because I raised you. You like my own, shit, you is my son. You don't gotta claim me but Imma still claim you. I know what it's like to not have parents around and I don't want you to go through that. I'm not saying you have to forgive me but just know I did what was best for you. I love you lil nigga."

He just stared at me, I tried to read his face expression but I couldn't. He broke down crying within seconds, what was going on with my kids?

I pulled him into a hug, everything was going to be ok.

After all of this shit was over with, we was gone have a family talk.