loner • c.g

I don't want to be your cigarette
I don't want to be your ashtray
I don't want to be your door mat
'Don't want to be ignored
All o' sudden you're not into me

Carl's been ignoring me since he got a girlfriend , Dominique . But I remember days before they got together he said he 'liked me more than a friend' . Silly y/n how can Carl like you ? If he was into you he wouldn't have asked Dominique to be his girl he would've asked you . I felt hot tears making there way out my eyes . You let him get to you now look at him he's acting like you don't even exist and you're here crying your eyes out for him to come back .

And maybe it's not deliberate
And I know you never asked me
I just gotta put it out there
I don't pull myself out there
Usually I stay tucked away
Cause I was a loner until I met you

Before Carl and I met I was that shy girl that had no friends . I always hid myself from the open . I always thought it was gonna be this way . That was until I met Carl. We got close , we started going to parties and started getting high together-we caused trouble together . But during those times I started growing feelings for the bad boy .

And I let you in after all the persuasion
Mind games, manipulations.

We told each other everything . I knew Carl like the back of my hand and he knew me too well as well . Carl always had his way with getting too my mind . Every time when we would get pissed at each other the boy was a king at sweet talking . Which led to another reason why I fell for him .

but if you don't want me now
No boy I don't want you later
Don't try to come eat with me

Few months have passed I moved on but Carl , well he and Dominique broke up. I know Carl and I were never together but I didn't like him like that anymore . I met someone and let me just say when Carl found out hell broke loose .

Flashback -

I heard knocks come from my window . I looked down and saw Carl . "Let me in" "go with your girl I bet she-" "we broke up" "so can I come in" I debated for a while but nodded for him to come in . "What do you want Gallagher?" He looked at me and smiled . "I missed you" I nodded and sat on my bed . "You didn't ?" He said tilting his head . I shook my head "I waited long enough for you" "and I was-" "I have a boyfriend" I said cutting him off . "You have a what ?" He said towering over me . "You have ears Gallagher you heard me" "what the fuck y/n" he was angry "what the hell did you expect me to do ? I wasn't gonna wait like a dumbass for you I had to get rid of my feelings for you" "YOU CANT JUST GET A BOYFRIEND" "I did and I'm happy" he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on the wall . One hand holding my hands together above my head while the other keeping me in place . He was panting hard . "Carl you're hurting me" I whimpered from his tight grip . He sighed and let me go . I fell too the ground and hugged on my legs . I was crying . He looked over at me and his face soften . He crouched down and hugged me "I'm sorry" he whispered . I sobbed in his chest . He gulped and spoke "I'm I'm happy for you" he put on a sad smile . "I love you y/n" he stood up and left . I stood up and saw him crying and he punched the pole beside him . "I love you too Carl" I said as if he could hear me .

- End of flashback

I was happy with the person I was with . Even though I still loved Carl .

Song - loner by Kali Uchis