good girl gone bad | c.g

It was no secret I was dating the towns bad boy , the one and only Carl Gallagher . Before we started dating I was a good girl . I was innocent , never in trouble , and good grades . But that changed when I started dating Carl .
People know Carl for his drug use , crazy family and badboyness .

Carl took out a blunt and handed it too me . I put it in my mouth and lit it . I laid in Carl's chest while his hand on my butt . "You're beautiful" I looked up at him and smiled . I moved my position and climbed on him so now I was on top of him . I sat on him each leg on his both sides . I took out the blunt out of my mouth and blew the smoke on his face . He smiled and I lean down and gave him kisses down his next . I put my hands on his chest and we smiled at each other . "How'd I get so lucky ?" He said with his hand running down my thigh . "You were such a good girl" I giggled at his saying . "You just never saw THAT side of me" he laughed at this and took the blunt from my hand and put it out . "No no no baby you were never a bad girl till you met me" I slapped his chest playfully . "Ay I'm just saying" we laughed .

"When we get in there don't make it obvious that we're-" "Carl I know we've done this many times" "I'm just saying, you just got out of being a goodie two shoes" he said with a wink . "Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes . "Aw is my princess triggered" he said with a baby voice and I punched his shoulder . "Ow" "oops sorry not sorry" I said with a smirk as we entered the liquor store .
I got my essentials which included beer , food ay a girls got to have their food , and candy while Carl was grabbing packets cigarettes , lighters and condoms . "You ready" he said and looked at the things I got and rolled his eyes "of course why am i not surprised" "ay shut it says the one that got condoms" he got closer in my ear and whispered "baby but this is something we enjoy very much" his voice sent chills down my spine . I pushed him and said "whatever lets go" he smirked and followed .

We got out of the store without getting caught in fact we never get caught . We got to Carl's household . Like always Frank was sleeping outside "agh he smells" Carl said . We entered the house , Fiona was sitting on the couch with V talking . "Heyyyyyy babygirl" V said when she saw me . "Holaaaa babe" I walked up to her and hugged her . "What'd you guys do ?" Fiona asked Carl and I . "Got some essentials" Carl responded . She stood up and walked over to Carl and grabbed the bag . "Condoms really" "ay it's a need" she looked over at me and put her hand on my shoulder and sighed . "I feel bad for you" I laughed "Carl's a needy boy" I felt arms droop around my waist "that I am" and we all laughed .