3: Dreamscape

“Mother!” I screamed until my tonsils ache.

I saw my mother smiling weakly at me as she was dragged away by banacorn guards. Her smile was genuine but she let a tear or two slide down her cheeks. My heart fel down to the floor. I couldn’t just watch her being sentence to death, can I? I ran towards her shoving other unicorns in the way. I was only a meter away from my dear mother but more unicorn consumed the Plaza Real.

“Mother, hang on!” I said trying to make my voice sound brave and not broken.

“It’s going to be okay.” she mouthed.

I ran furiously to get to her. What the stinky whale! Is she just going to let those funky looking unicorns kill her for the sin that she did not do in the first place? I ran faster but more unicorn came to the Plaza Real, everywhere I look I see a bundle of unicorns they were an explosion of colors. My eyes are getting tired and confuse but I have to go on for my dear mother. I ran furiously towards her but what is this I can’t seem to move like I was glued to the floor. I tried harder but I’m still in my current position.

“MOTHEEER!” I screamed frantically trying to find her through the large crowd of curious unicorns.

She was nowhere to be found. Everything became dark and blurry. And I saw a good amount of tears running down my cheeks, I was crying unconsciously.

The scene shifted, I was in a place of isolation. I looked around; I saw nothing but an endless desert. I started digging, I don’t know why but I dug deeper and faster. I dug so hard I saw thick red blood flowing down the hole of sand. I dug and dug until I saw a bland wooden door as small as a cupcake. I opened the door out of curiosity and was sucked in by the force of the door.

The scene shifted again, I was in a crazy looking place with funky colored humans with the weirdest hairstyles I have ever seen. They passed by me, like I was like them. They didn’t seem to notice that I was a unicorn from another planet.

“Let the 64th Humping Games begin! May the odds be ever in your favor!” a woman with fizzy pink hair made of fruits in a short pastel cocktail dress yelled with delight.

“What the uniporn is the Humping Games?” I asked myself.

I kept on walking randomly and saw the same door that sucked me in this crazy place. I ran toward it and opened the door. Again the force of the familiar door sucked me inside.

The scene shifted once more. I was in a relaxing beach with a relaxing view and I was very relaxed. Everything seemed so perfect. I didn't have problems, I was worry free.

"This is paradise!" I declared whilst putting the palm of my hands in my head.

Human boys dressed in leaves came and danced their butt off for my entertainment. I cheered and laughed while drinking a strawberry shake inside a coconut shell. Everything was fabulously well. Hakuna Matata.

"Give me a taro milk tea." I ordered the human waiter.

I leaned back my wooden chair and closed my eyes. 'This is a really exhausting day.' I mumbled to myself.

"Unicorn girl! Wake up! Wake up!" I opened my eyes and I was not in a relaxing beach with a relaxing view and I wasn't very relaxed. I was slightly unconscious in Fungeon with the annoying great Wizard of Pus.

Reality is very disappointing.

"I'm up! I'm up! Jeez." I said sitting on the floor.

"I thought you were a goner! You made me worried."

"Why were you worried?" I asked, really confused.

"Well, uhm your my friend." he said quickly while scratching the back of his neck.

I don't know but my blood rose to my cheeks and I blushed.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

(Unedited and not revised yet)

Hi Earthlings! I would like to say thank you for making TAWU reach 500+ reads. And of course to all the people who made TAWU #1 Humor in the Undiscovered Watty Awards hosted by @killyourdaisies. I'm dedicating this chapter to my awesome classmate who plays the violin @Prythyll64. (The word uniporn was her idea, so I'm changing this from General to PG)

Earthlings check out my explosive rant book called Random Junk. Next UD is when I get 160 followers, 70 votes or/and 540 reads. Stay Awesome! xx

Question time:

1. Is a love team brewing? lol

2.From the start of this chapter did you already know that Pandingooo was in a Dreamscape?

Comment your answers down below!