1: Pandingooo

In a cake-shaped planet near Pluto, ten different colored zones where a supreme magical creature is assigned to govern its fellow species, exist. Humans are strictly prohibited in these zones and are persecuted and killed as soon as possible but if they were spotted within an orange moon instead of being killed they are changed into something awesome, like green flamingos.

Pulpy Pumpkin, my father, is merciless, fluffy, and AWESOME. My mother, on the other hand is a mystery. I never saw her in my 1300 years of existence in this world, all I know is that she was a unicorn and her name is Kooky Linkle. I tried searching for her in Tweeter, Legbook and Thumbler but I had no luck. I suspected that she was kidnapped or even killed by humans, thinking about it made me very depressed and ill. Because of my horrible state father was forced to marry again to fill the hole that mother left in our hearts, he married a purple-haired unicorn with glittery hooves named Shiroo-chan from Zone 3: Stylesâ Hot Wives. At first, Shiroo-chan refused but because of fatherâs tantalizing words she finally said yes. She was the best and the only mother I ever had.

"Fabulous Pandingooo, get me a huge jar of bacon flavored cookies!â Father bellowed across the main room of the Palacio Real. His silky ash-colored body looked slightly grayish. And his rainbow-colored mane was looking rather dull than funky colorful. He looked really groggy and baffled like, not his usual self.

"Yes great overlord. But are you feeling well?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Just give me my jar of cookies!" he yelled, which echoed across the room.

What is wrong with him? I was just asking if he was feeling well and he just had to yell at my face!â I muffled more curses while stomping my feet loudly. After minutes of cursing, I was in the kitchen reaching for a jar of bacon flavored cookies. I got the jar and quickly returned to main room then I stupidly slipped on the floor because of an insensitive banana peel.

"Here! Have your ducking cookies!" I shouted whilst throwing the jar at him, which he awesomely caught.

"How dare you use that vulgar language in my territory? And to throw a jar of my favorite cookies in my awesome face, I swear I will---" he said calmly but red smoke was forming on his nose.

"Well Pulpy Pumpkin, you shouldnât have yelled at her in the first place." Shira-chan spat walking towards her throne chair incrusted with dark purple amethyst gems. The overlordâs expression hardened.

"Pandingooo, can you leave me and your mother alone? We have to discuss something important."

I quickly swooped down the set of swirly stairs without hesitation and found the rainbow-colored hallway that led to the outside of the Palacio Real. The outside world looked so colorful it's almost blinding to the eyes. Orange, blue, green, pink, red, purple and other colors filled the streets. Wild ecstatic lighting lit up the sign boards of various shops and colorful crazy-looking unicorns strolled the streets.

We are in Zone 1: Awesomesauce, the capitol of this cake-shaped world. This is the most colorful zone of all and it is where the Palacio Real is located. The Palacio Real symbolizes power to whoever is inside the palace. If youâre just a commoner and you enter the Palacio Real without a recommendation from someone in the palace you will be sentenced to your death.

As I was walking through the streets, I saw a dark alleyway. I faltered to go in because of an image of a scary monster in my mind. Instead I found two disgusting human children cuddling a unicorn. The unicorn kind of looked familiar with his blond mane with red and blue accents. Anyways, I got my freezenator from my limitless pocket of panunibear weapons, everyone in Awesomesauce has it.

"Freeze you bland, disgusting, dimwitted humans." I said while pointing the tip of my freezenator at their direction. The humans gasped and hugged my poor unicorn cousin, Pegasusanoo, like theyâre hugging the life force out of her. .

"No! Don't freeze them Fabulous Pandingooo!" I gasped at Pegasusanooâs stupid action. What kind of pathetic unicorn would take sides with the humans? Does she not know what humans are capable of?

"Youâre a disgrace to the unicorn family! Taking sides with these fugly and stupid humans. What were you thinking?" I spat, a little baffled and shocked by the situation.

"They're nice and kind, Pandingooo. They didn't harm me, they even fed me until I was healthy again, Uncle was wrong! Some humans might be evil and cold-hearted but not all." she answered her voice with such confidence, that I almost believed that humans were nice and harmless like marshmallows.

"How dare you question the great Pulpy Pumpkin?" I said with pure distaste.

I turned around acting like I just didn't care and quickly caught them off guard. I effortlessly froze the unicorn and the human children into huge ice blocks. I took a moment to laugh at their stupid faces. I then kicked them to tiny bits of ice. Satisfied, I went back to the palace.

I saw father looking straight at me with eyes clouded with discontentment and loathe. I quickened my pace to reach his throne chair made of silver, incrusted with gold nuggets.

"Why did you kill Pegasusanoo, Pandingooo?" he asked in a harsh tone while rubbing his temples.

"He questioned your totally cool logic, father." I answered in a small voice whilst bowing. My legs felt like jelly Jell-O. Iâm totally scared right now, I could pee!

"You should've turned her to a spikeless hedgehog or something else! Not kill her! She was a unicorn and she was youâre long lost stupid unicorn cousin Pegasusanoo. You are the disgraceful one here." he bellowed so loud that I think my eardrums broke.

"But father, I --" I tried to reason.

"You are to be sent to the Fungeon to think about what you have done. I shall send my banacorn guards to get you after 1 week. Banacorn guards take her away!"

"NOOO!" I screamed as banacorn guards, a cross between a unicorns and bananas with heavy plated armor and muscular bodies, pulled me away from the main room.

I tried to kick them in the gut. They didn't even budge a bit. They just tightened their grip even more. I felt my blood stop for awhile. I kicked and punched them in the gut as hard as I could.

"Father of never-ending awesomeness and superiority, please! You canât do this to your innocent and equally awesome daughter!" I tried to win back his favor with sweet descriptive words but he just looked away and gestured the guards to carry on.

I'm supposed to be his daughter but because of a stupid mistake he let me be dragged by banacorn guards. I didnât give up though, I kicked and screamed with all the strength I had in my tired body. With one last powerful kick, everything went dark.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hello! So I keep on revising this. This is the last revision for now. :) Hope you enjoyed. Comment, Vote and Share if you liked it. I'll update next chapter if I get 20 votes or 100 followers. :D That's all. Bye... <3