Out Me

*Prologue*

                I told Lyra and Zena I didn’t want to go to this party. Kierce Abbott does not go to parties, not even if it is the ‘party of the year’, the welcome back party. Yet here I am. I curse those evil sisters I call my best friends. Talking about best friends, I haven’t seen my third best friend, Kacee. He said he was meeting us here. Just then three head popped into my line of view.

                “Stop standing in the corner like a creep and have some fun!” Zena yelled over the music. “It’s the first party of the year!” Lyra nodded in agreement.

                You really could tell they were sisters. The only real differences they had were their eyes and age. Lyra had brown eyes and Zena had blue eyes and is a year older, the same age as me, at 17. Other than that they were pretty much the same. Same personality, style, taste, they even had their black hair in the same style.

                “Yeah Kierce, plus this is your senior year. You should be having fun.” Kacee said next.

                Kacee was 16 and a junior like Lyra. He had chocolate brown eyes and brown hair, like me, his hair being a bit darker though.

                “And hey, this might just be the year you decide to grow some balls and come out.” Lyra spoke next. Something I forgot to mention, I’m a closet gay. The only people who know are these three, my parents and my big sister.

                “Would you keep it down, I’m not ready for people to know!” I whisper-yelled.

                “Whatever. Why don’t you let loose!? Just for tonight,” Zena said handing me what I’m guessing is a beer.

                I took it hesitantly into my hands, “Fine, I guess one drink wouldn’t hurt.”

_                                             _                                             _

                “Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!” People chanted all around me as I downed yet another beer.

                I lost track of how many drinks I’ve had but that one turned into five, and then ten, and then more kept coming. I lost my three best friends a while ago. Zena and Lyra found a couple of guys and Kacee found a girl, and then a guy. Soon they disappeared. Bisexual butt hole.

                “Ki, come play a game!” Zena slurred excitedly. Hmm… that might be fun.

                “Mm-kay,” I said lazily and let her pull my drunken body to the game we were going to play.

                “Okay, here are the rules!” A guy I barely recognized as Joby Maddison, the second most popular guy in school, announce as we all sat in a circle, “Someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do a dare chosen by the person that spun the bottle. Then it is the person that did the dare, turn. Got it?” He finished and everyone mumbled an agreement.

                The game went on and it was currently Zena’s turn. She spun the bottle and I watched as the bottle slowed down and suddenly stop on me. I got worried as I saw an evil smirk on her lips as she looked at me from across the circle.

                “I dare you to… kiss the person to your left.” She said finally.

                Everyone was looking in my direction and with a gulp I slowly looked to my left to come face to face with Trayton Meyer, the most popular and hottest guy in school. My eyes widened and snapped to Zena where they turned into a glare. If only looks could kill. I turned back to Trayton and looked into his deep brown eyes, one slightly covered by his jet black hair. Nervously, I started to lean in; scared I would get a punch to the face. He must have gotten tired of waiting because I soon felt his soft but rough lips on mine.

It took me by surprise at first but soon my eyes drifted shut, as did his, and melted into the kiss. Our lips moved together in a slow kiss, but quickly turning into something more heated. It felt as if everything faded away and it was just me and him. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip and then him nibble at it, earning a gasp from pleasure from me. He took that opportunity to dart his tongue into my mouth, exploring every last part of it. We both made noises from the back of our throats as our tongues met. My hands found their way to his hair and my fingers tangled into his hair, gently tugging it and getting a moan from him. After a while we pulled away, dazed and out of breath. Looking around the room made me snap out of it and my eyes to widen. The whole room was gaping at us.

                Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!

Then my eyes fell on Trayton’s girlfriend. She was gaping as well, only she looked furious.

Oh shit.

~~~

Prologue to my new BoyxBoy :D! I hope you liked it! Please tell me what you think!

PS... That was the first make-out scene I’ve ever written. I hope it was good :S

Song: Blackout by Breathe Carolina

-Brenna