I

So I'm gonna be using Asuna Yukki as the looks for my character in this story

So I'm gonna be using Asuna Yukki as the looks for my character in this story. As much as I dislike Sword Art Online, (don't hate me) she was about the only character that fit the look I was going for. Obviously u know the drill with this story, I am not Mizuho Kusanagi.

Another heads up, I will be using the plot of the anime, not the manga (idk if it's any different) since I'm literally the worst at reading manga. I've been reading kuroshitsuji for possibly almost a year. Also, I will not be using many honorifics since I don't want to misuse them, plus they're confusing, since I'm white as heck.

     I also understand that Akira is a Japanese name, or a Japanese origin, but it's a very fitting name. Oops.

Now let's continue and get to the story

___________________

         The morning light showers my cold skin as I put on a silk forest green robe, and tie a  black sash around my waist

The morning light showers my cold skin as I put on a silk forest green robe, and tie a black sash around my waist. It is spring now, in the Kouko Kingdom, which also means Yona's birthday is just around the corner. A week to be exact. My younger sister by two years, is turning sixteen. The kingdom was ecstatic. They love Princess Yona. They want her to rise to the throne when she is of age, not me.

She is a lively and beautiful young woman. One who is in love. One who hates her hair, but that, the kingdom of Kouka does not know. They don't know how sad she gets when her love, Soo-Won, doesn't feel the same way about her. In the eyes of the kingdom, she is a perfect jewel.

I, on the other hand, wasn't one for the spotlight or the power, as Yona was. She has a powerful presence, whereas I am more of a peaceful spirit. I don't have bright hair like my younger sister, nor rare amethyst eyes. I have long honey colored hair, and amber eyes. I don't stand out in the crowd, and I am okay with that. I didn't want the throne as much.

I look into the mirror at myself. Of course I wasn't favored. I pull my hair away from my face and put on earrings that are similar to the ones that Yona wears, except hers are emerald, and mine are onyx.