IV

"I'd like you to meet my grandson, Son Hak

"I'd like you to meet my grandson, Son Hak." The white haired man whom my father sought company with, Son Mundok, introduces.

What stands next to him is a young boy, who seems around the same age as me, which is eight. Black hair frames his expressionless face. He is wearing unique feather earring. Maybe I should start wearing some too, I think.

"Hello, Princess Akira." The boy bows.

I blush and wave my arms, "Please don't bow!" I smile at him. "It's nice to meet you, Son Hak."

"Son Mundok! Pleasure to see you!" I turn around and see my father. He greets the man happily.

"The pleasure is all mine. Shall we go and discuss in another place?" Son Mundok asks, while I look to father, who nods. Son Mundok looks at the two children in front of him. "You two get along now." He says, as him and father walk away from us. I notice him glare at Son Hak. Maybe he's a troublemaker?

"Why are you wearing pink floral patterns? I was told by my grandfather that the younger princess wears them." His eyes latch on to the pink vest I wear.

I puff my cheeks and look down. I wear them so I can be like my sister. She's so much better than me, so why not try to be more similar. Maybe I'll become more favored by the castle if I do so, or that's what I think anyways. "They're... cute." I look down. I do not think they were cute. If I'm being honest, they're too girly and bright.

He walks closer to me, "My grandfather says that you're the simple one who wears whites and greens."

I gulp slightly. Who does this boy think he is? "The point in telling me this is...?"

"Why are you trying to be like your sister?" Were the words that come out of him mouth, speaking only the truth. How did this boy just meet me, and already know everything?

"Just who are you?!" I clench my fists. "You don't know that I try to be like my sister!" I look down at the grass below me.

"It's obvious, and you denying it makes it even more. I bet everyone knows too." He says. There was a moment of silence, before he continues. "It doesn't look good."

What kind of jerk? My head whips up and I glare at him, but no form of emotion resides in his eyes. No hate. No jealousy. Nothing. "I didn't ask for your opinion!" I turn away, and start to walk to my room, but before I do that, I face him once more. "Stupid!" I yell at him, as I stick my tongue out at him, then race to my room.

What he doesn't see, are the tears that are welling in my eyes pathetically. He's right. I'll never be Yona, nor loved like she is. Even Mother loved her more than me, or so I heard.

____

"Princess?" I hear the little devil, Son Hak, call out from behind my door. "I know you're in there!" He continuously bangs his hand on the door.