Ch.2

Maci P.O.V
He stabbed her. What did I just witness. "You killed her Damon!" I yelled at him. "No I didn't she is still alive just calm down" he said in a calm voice. "How am i going to calm the fuck down!? I just saw you stab her in the gut!!! What are you going to kill me next?" I screamed freaking out. "Tempting" he said smirking. "Just leave me alone" I said walking away. "Hey wait were you going?" He said running up to me. "Far away from you and your stupid brother!" I screamed. "Fine at least let me take you home" he said pulling put his car keys and waving them in my face. I sarcastically laughed. We walked back to his car. Until his phone started ringing. "Yes?" He asked starting the car. "In matter of fact I do! Why?" He said looking at me. "Yikes okay bye" he said smirking and doing this really cute thing with his eyes. "So I know tonight it isn't your best night but I can make it worse I promise" he said as he started to drive. "Your boyfriend was using you! Your welcome" he said smiling at me. "I already figured out dick".
Once I got back I went straight up to my room.

-
Damon P.O.V
"So did you dorks figure anything out?" I asked smirking. Bonnie just rolled her eyes. "Yes I could do a spell to make cellar open. Just one problem" she said answering my question. "That is?" I asked. "I'm not strong enough". "Okay so currently you, your brother, your sister are all currently in danger? Katherine can't kill you guys that's my job. To stick my teeth in your neck sucking out your  bl-" I was saying as I got rudely interrupted. "Damon shut up come on let's go" my brother said walking out the door. "I'll be back for that one" i said pointing up the stairs. Adding a smirk.

-Next Day-
Maci P.O.V
Great it's Saturday. Don't have to deal with peoples bullshit. I walk downstairs. I grabbed the whole thing of the Ice cream. "Nope you aren't eating that" Elena said. "Oh come on" I groaned. I walked back upstairs. When I heard moaning from Jeremy's room. "EWW" I screamed as I realised what they were doing. "Damn my little brother had sex before I did" I whispered to myself. I jumped I saw Damon behind me. "How did you get in here?" I asked as my bedroom was closed. "Window" he said stepping closer to me. Which cause me to pinned against the wall. He got so close to my face. We both started to lean in. It first just started with a kiss. But turned into a make secession. He started kissing and
shirt off. He kissed between my breasts going all they way down to my pants. He came back up kissing me. He took off his shirt. And damn he has a nice body. He took off my pants leaving me in my underwear and bra. We started another make out session when my door opened. "OH MY HOLY SHIT BALLS".