Chapter 15- The return

-
-
-
-
(Jon's POV)
-
-
*gasp* it was...another vision?...I'm currently sleeping at the scouts camp...in a room with Ashlie, Tommy, Cory...even Nick joined. I took a look around the room...then...I paused. I saw a hooded figure creeping towards Ashlie...with some kind of syringe. Then I soon realize That was in my vision.... I quickly got up and tackled the hooded figure. Everyone woke up to hear a loud thump. "What's going on?!" Ashlie yelled. "Oh my God it's Dawn!" Tommy yelled. "Jon! Here's some rope tie him up!" Cory handed me a rope to tie Dawn up. Nick was the last to wake up, he puts his glasses on and walked over to Dawn. "Welp...we got Dawn..all we need to catch is the bigger threat, throw the syringe away, and his device." We all got to the main room, the rest of the scouts came too. "Should we throw him in the dungeon?" Mousie asked. Everyone looked at Dawn, he was nervous. Nick took a look at Dawn...he then looked at me...I looked at Nick, then I shake my head 'no' and looked down and closed my eyes. Nick turned back to the scouts. "No, he should be executed..." Nick said, everyone gulped. Dawn started to panic "N-NO PLEASE NO! NOOO!" Dawn was getting dragged away. His screams faded away as he got farther and farther from the main room. "Holy shit Nick-"wanna be executed too?" Nick said jokingly. "HEY NICK DID I EVER TOLD YOU HOW DASHING YOU LOOK IN THAT SHIRT?" Tommy nervously shrieked. Ashlie giggled. "It's time for us to seek Uni, c'mon, let's get geared up and let's go outside the walls...the scouts and us will split up.." Nick said, we all got on our horses and venture out.
-
-
-
(2 hours later)
-
-
We all stopped by a safe spot near a tree, we all got off our horses to take a brake..."Guys...I had another vision last night...it was the worst one.." I said everyone crowded around me. "W-what was it about this time!?" Nick said. I looked at Nick..then Tommy..then Ashlie.."y'all don't have to worry about it..we took care of it, Dawn was actually the threat in these visions..." I said I looked at Ashlie...then teared up. I quickly hugged her tightly. "Woah and this? Are you alright Jon?" Ashlie said, she then hugged back. "I was...really scared..I'm just..so happy you didn't go crazy" I said, I didn't care if she knew anymore...I'm just happy it won't ever happen. "Jon...I'm your sister, I promise you I'll never hurt you or our friends..I'm here to protect...not to kill." Nick smiled, he then hugged us both.. Cory joined. We all looked at Tommy. Tommy looked at us, "what do y'all want? Im not some nerd, group hugs are for pussies." Tommy said, he crossed his arms and looked away. "Tommy, you are a pussy" Ashlie said reaching out. "Exactly" Tommy joined in for a group hug. "AWWW isn't that sweet" a man said, he was slow clapping as he walked to us... Our eyes widened...we all backed up and grabbed our swords out.. "Oh? Does that mean I can't join the group hug? How sad...I thought we were all friends..." Ashlie puts her hand near her mouth. "Oh my! Is that Nick? Wow! And here I thought you were dead!" Uni walked over to Nick with a sinister look on his face. Nick took steps back he started to sweat. Ashlie quickly stepped in front of Uni. "You leave him alone...don't you dare touch him" she pointed her sword to Uni. "That's cute..really cute, Nick, she's your girlfriend? Hah! She's more manly than you! Listen, Nick, you gotta be the man, you gotta protect the girl you love, Ashlie can't just take your place and babysit you..." Uni walked away from Ashlie. Nick lost hope...I saw the look on his face,...he felt like shit. Ashlie ignored what Uni said about him. Tommy started to sweat...but Cory....he couldn't take anymore. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Cory slices Uni's arm. "AAAAARRGGHHH YOU! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN BE...A HERO?! YOU..YOU ARE NOTHING!!!" Uni screamed, he furiously bit his hand...Ashlie quickly reacted "EVERYBODY TAKE COVER!" Ashlie bit her hand...Tommy ran as far as he can and hid behind a tree. "QUICK BEHIND THIS TREE!" Tommy yelled. I was gonna run but I saw Nick staying still, I grabbed him and ran to Tommy. We were all in cover...I felt bad for Nick, we were all calming Nick down. "Guys! We're missing Cory!" I yelled. Two lightnings have struck. "Oh..OH NO CORY!!" I screamed. Uni and Ashlie were in their Titan forms fighting once again... I was looking around trying to see where Cory went. Then Tommy pointed up. "IS HE INSANE?! WHATS HE TRYING TO DO?! Tommy screamed I try seeing where he was pointing, then I found him...he was gliding around with his gear, trying to get to the nape of Uni's neck.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...