Chapter 5- The blood and tears

(Nick's POV)
-
-
-
Uni's been running for a day now, I'm starving, I'm thirsty, I'm tired. It's extremely hot outside, and to make things worse, Uni hasn't let me go. I looked up to see Uni, he was looking straight forward, as if I wasn't even there. He ran into the woods, he slowed down and stopped to a tree. "So...what are you gonna do with me? Eat me? Stomp on me?" I said trying to act brave. I didn't have any weapons or anything to glide with, it's just my uniform. Uni puts me on a branch, I couldn't even stand up, that's how weak I was. Uni got me fresh water and some cracker bar of some sort. I refused to eat it. "I'm not eating OR drinking, until I'm back in the walls." I said slapping the food and water off of his finger. Uni looked at me and he turned around to see the sunrise. I was extremely tired... I wanted to sleep but I was too scared. Uni wasn't even looking, so I'm guessing he's...letting me???
-
-
(2 hours later)
-
-
"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" Uni yelled, he wasn't in his Titan form. "AAAAH!" I screamed. "Oh Nick, I'm starting to think you're not strong enough to join me" Uni said walking back and forth on the branch we are on like some villain. "I'm not gonna join you even if I was strong enough" I replied trying my best to stand up. "But, you are brave enough to be a jerk to Titan! But see Nick, that's not bravery..." Uni placed his hand on my shoulder. "That's stupidity" I quickly landed a punch on his face, it knocked a tooth out. Uni spits out blood, he wiped his mouth casually with a hankie. "*sigh* welp, I'll just have to look for someone else" Uni had a pocket knife and was about to slice his hand. I charged at him and tackled him, the knife fell off his hand. I was putting Uni to the ground, placing his arms on the ground too so that he can't do anything to his hand. "N-Nick....buddy, pal! Forget what I said! Let's just-" I violently kicked Uni in the face. "gGggaaaahrghh" Uni was gargling blood in his mouth and coughed it out. Blood was dripping from his nose. "Uni,... We've been friends ever since we have met in the orphanage...I can't believe you would just, just KIDNAPPED ME LIKE THAT!!!" I kicked him in the stomatch. "AAGHHRGH" Tears...we're running down his face. "S-STOP PLEASE, I'LL STOP WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN!" Uni screamed. I paused...I wasn't sure if he was lying. But, I saw the crying look on his face. His tears, I saw the fear in his eyes. I felt like a monster...I let go of him. He was on his knees wiping his blood of his face. Smoke came out of his face too. Uni looked up to me then he....smiled, "Nick...you are such an idiot" I tried to tackle him but he jumped off the tree. While Uni was falling he bit his hand...
.
.
.
RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
.
.
I tried to run but he caught me...
.
.
I struggle to get out of his hand..
.
.
He opened his mouth
.
.
I gave up on hope
.
.
Tears were running down my face...
.
.
Ashlie...I didn't even get to tell you how I fee-
.
.
.
/CHOMP/
-
-
-
Brb I'm getting a mug, someone needs to drink all of the tears y'all cried >:D