New cast

Authors note: hello guys. Someone told me that they dont get it why I used the word unnie. Lol sorry guys I made that up because I cant think of any name. But anyways yea I know when to used the word unnie but I just cant think of any name to their older sister

So anyways today I'll introduce to you our new characters:
Meet
Bob- he's the jolly type. Friend of Josh since high school. He's known to school as the "joker" since he goes around and act like he's close with everyone. Yup.. a friendly one. He can see ghost and can also talk to them. He's the lover of Sophia. (Imagine Baekhyun)
Sophia- the cool type girl.. he's like Josh. But she's way more mean than him. Every guy likes her but she always turn them down. She's a Karate black belter. She's smart. She is the lover of Bob. (Imagine Kim so hyun)
Luke- the guy who is a computer addict. He knows anything about computer. He is known to his school for he already hacked the university program. He is one of the coolest guy on their school and is also popular with girls. He is the cousin of Bob. Childhood friend of Josh. (Imagine Kim Taehyung)

Look forward in meeting these people on the following chapters :)
Authors note: I will finished this story tomorrow bcos my class will start I wont be able to update it so I will.. if possible. Will end this story.. hope you support this until the end :)