“To janab kha khoye the aap” asked Aman who came following him. (So man where were you lost?)

“SHUT UP Aman” said Arnav.

“OH Man you are Blushing...” said Aman and started laughing.

“I’m not Blushing Idiot” said Arnav throwing paper weight which Aman caught.

“Careful yaar do you want to kill me?” said Aman with smile.

“Yes I want to kill you... do you have any problem?” asked Arnav raising his Brow.

“Well honestly I have, as you know I have one beautiful wife and one very cute son ... so I’ll request my lord to please please don’t give me such huge punishment” said Aman dramatically.

“Nautanki sala... okay now stop all this drama Aman ... I have to discuss something serious” said Arnav in his ASR tone.

“But I’m not doing any Drama” said Aman with serious face.

“AMAN...” said Arnav giving him glare.

“OK ... ok tell me what you want to Discuss” asked Aman.

Arnav was very disturbed from last night he wanted to resolve everything between him and Khushi as soon as possible. He knew what he did with her Khushi is not going to accept his apology but he need to try, he wanted to know about her past 7 years and most importantly he wanted to knew about his child whom he asked to ab..... He is so ashamed by his deed he have report sent by RV but he don’t want to know anything till Khushi want to share. His sins are so big that his whole life repentance is not enough to earn her forgiveness but he is a very selfish and he wants her back in his life with his child and for this he is ready to do anything to go at any extent. In morning when he met that brother sister duo his heart was crying to see his kid... he wanted to know whether he have angry Boy like him or a sweet cute little girl like Khushi well he don’t have any problem with gender of child but still somewhere he want his kid to be girl and hopefully cute like that baby Aru.

“Arnav .... Hello ...” said Aman waving his hand front of him.

“Hmm ... haa..” said Arnav coming out of thought.

“Hey you are fine?... you are looking worried, what happened?” asked Aman becoming serious.

“NO Aman I’m not .... trust me dude I had never thought in my life that there would be a day whe...n.. when I’ll be ready to even kill myself for earning someone forgiveness... Aman I need her yaar...I.... I need them even more than next breath.... whenever I see some couple with their kids I feel a burning sensation, jealousy, which  ...leave other Aman now days I’m getting jealous with my own sister and jiju when I see them happy with Ananya ... these days I’m becoming worst person and only Khushi can stop this destruction I want my Khushi and my baby back Aman I want my family back...” said Arnav with tear in his eyes.