Different

This is a Part two, from chapter = It's Alright. Where you and Robbie played in a serie together, but your character eventually died. (thanks to Bourg92_Kay95 , she gave me the plan x)

It's been a year since I haven't seen Robbie. I wasn't needed in the serie anymore, so I went home. However I could not stay home long, because I got a request to play in a movie as one of the main characters, and I of course could not refuse. I still remember the last scene I did with Robbie.

"Jane, what's wrong?" My back was turned to him, as tears started running down my face. "No one loves me, Carl, no one ever did," I hear footsteps coming closer to me and soon after I feel his hands on my shoulders. "Jane, that's not true," I squint my eyes shut and pull away. "No, you don't understand it," I say sobbing. "Maybe I don't, but I know it's not true," he says as I hear him step closer again. I turn around with an angry look on my face. "How do you know, Carl! You've never been there for me! You betrayed me!" Tears are running down my face and he just stares at me. "Leave me alone, Carl, please go away," I look down and he starts walking backwards.

"And cut!" I smile relieved, but can't stop the tears running down my face. "Y/N, you again did great! It was like everything was real." Robbie walks up to me, and as I look him in the eyes, he looks concerned. "Y/N, the scene is over, you don't have to cry anymore." I laugh weakly. "Robbie, that's because I didn't act, my tears were real. You know, this was our last scene together," I say the last sentence whispering. 

Robbie doesn't say anything and hugs me. More tears start running down my face and Robbie just holds me tighter. 

So, now a year has passed, the movie, which I play in is finished and will be seen soon. 

And finally, Robbie and I found some time to hang out with eachother. We of course chatted through time, but not much either, we were both really busy and it made me sad actually. Robbie was and still is my best friend, and it's just hard not seeing him for a year.

I sit in a café, Robbie's favorite café. I am waiting for him, he moved to this town yesterday, just to see me, and I am really grateful for that. I thought I was going to be nervous, but I'm not, actually why should I? He's my best friend and there's nothing to worry about. 

"Y/N!" I look up hearing his beautiful British accent. Robbie is standing infront of me with a big smile on his face. I smile too and stand up to hug him. He puts his arms around me and I haven't felt better the last year. "It feels so good to finally see you!" I mumble against his shoulder. Robbie laughs and let's go of me.

We sit down and Robbie nods. "Yes, I've missed you so much!" He says with a smile. "So, how's the serie going?" I ask Robbie curious. "Well, we are filming the last episodes, so I am actually ending too."

"Oh, okay, can't wait to see it, it's probably amazing!" I wink at him and he laughs. "I can't wait for the movie you play in, that's going to be amazing." I laugh and sip from my coffee.

It's quiet for a while and I notice Robbie tapping his finger on his jeans. I raise an eyebrow and look at Robbie. He's always nervous when he does that.

"Robbie, why are you nervous?" I ask laughing weakly. "What? I'm not nervous?" He says and laughs afterwards. And the laugh betrays him, because it sounds nervous. I start laughing. "O my god, Robbie, you don't have a reason to be nervous, we're best friend! Just chill and be yourself. I know that we haven't seen each other for a year now, but we both haven't changed, right?" I wait for Robbie to answer and he nods, while he stops the tapping.

"Right, so just stop being nervous, I haven't changed, be yourself." I say laughing. Robbie laughs too and smiles afterwards. "Okay, I'm sorry, but it's not like I would've peed my pants." I start laughing again.

The rest of the day was amazing and I haven't felt better.

-

Hope you all liked it! And you can send a request at any time, please xD!

XxShaz❤️ 

Robbie Kay / Peter Pan ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara