Meeting

Me and Paige were now packing our clothes, accesories, shoes, and electronics into our luggages. We were thrilled to get to Vegas and meet the Ghost Adventures Crew.

"God damn it!" i exclaimed.

"what the BONK is happening?" Paige asked. I laughed as she said that word. Bonk. It got me every time.

"i can't get my darn winged eyeliner to come out evenly....." I said.

"stop shaking your hands and concentrate"

"NO DUH i think i know that but i cant relax we are meeting Zak today." i said as i wiped away the black liquid off my eye.

"alright alright let's just finish packing and get on the plane i cant wait to get there!" Paige exclaimed.

********************

So now we were here on the plane playing pokemon and chatting, anxiously waiting to reach the ground of Las Vegas."Please unfasten you seatbelts at the command signal is given" The woman said in a monotone voice.

After getting off the plane, into the hotels, me and paige decided to get some steak sandwhiches before heading on the road again. As i paid the waitress for the sandwhiches we got a call from Zak saying to go over now.

We hopped into a taxi and watched it zoom through the busy streets. "wheeeeeeppp..." i sighed. "haha your scared your scareddd" Paige teased. "Im not scar.....ok a bit and what your not?" I asked. She just winked as we turned into the driveway. As we got out of the taxi i looked up to see the huge house, it was so beautiful!

At the same time something even more beautiful stepped outside. "Hello im Zak, and you must be Nicole & Paige! Great to have you here." It was Zak Bagans. "I know! And Hi im Nicole, thanks so much for having us here it means alot." i said smiling up at him awkwardly trying not to freak out.

" And Im Paige super cool to meet you we're huge fans" Paige said smiling wide.

He gave each of us a hug as he led us into his house

 "Aha., looks like u didnt need to wear blush today anyway" Paige giggled looking at me. "Oh, im a blushing?? fuck." i whispered back embarrased.

His house was surprisingly neat. Which was a good thing, considering untidy men were a turn off. The floors were made of black marble and the walls wine-red like my lipstick. The shades were all closed, giving the house a cave-like feeling. It felt comfortable. I looked up and down the walls at his strange paintings, clown, lady with weird eye, demon thing, etc.

"So this is my wall of paintings i like to collect, my friend is a great artist or sometimes i thrift shop. These are fan work." Zak said with that deep sexy voice of his. I nodded as we walked down into the kitchen area where me and paige sat on swivel chairs. He also explained a picture drawn by a fan of him with his eyes clouded up, meaning the time he was possesed. Wow Zak sure is a brave fellow, i thought.

"Anything to drink? water, orange juice, soda?" he asked. "i'll have a Mnt Dew please" i replied sweetly. "same here thanks" Paige said staring at the creepy doll at the edge of the living room.

I couldnt help but noticed zak and i were matching. All black everything. He was wearing a tight shirt defining his muscles and baggy pants and i was wearing a short black dress with comfortable slip on shoes that had silver studs all all over.

As we sipped on the soda we asked him a few questions about the paranormal.

"What was ur first experience you ever had" Paige asked.

"Six years ago I had an experience with a ghost that changed my mind and I couldn’t ignore it, and that served as the catalyst for what I do now." Zak replied.

"where did this happen?" i asked interested to find out more.

" That was in the little town I’m from called Trenton, Michigan." 

"So what made you determine who too pick for this fan contest? I inquired.

" Well i mean i thought it was an splendid idea for you to make a video of your own ghost hunting. Most fans tried to simulate, but it was obvious it wasnt real." He replied

I stared into his green eyes as he spoke. Wow he was so perfect, i could watch you talk for all day all night all the time...... 

"So, it was great meeting you guys and look forward to tomorrow, The rest of the gang will be present." He broke my thoughts and i quickly got up to shake his hand goodbye. 

"It was awesome to meet you, thanks for the hospitality and showing us your gallery." I smiled warmly at him as me and paige strolled out.

"See you tommorow" Paige said cheerfully.