"I'm not going to wuss out like you. Dare." Ian let his lips curve up in a smirk. He was often cocky because he knew he was the oldest.

Kylie crossed her arms at his comment, but didn't say a word about it. "Ian, give the person to your right a hickey." Her lips turned upright into a mischievous smile. All eyes turned to the person on Ian's right. It was Andy.

"Hell no. I have to have consent, and I don't give him consent." Andy sneered, his eyes shooting daggers towards Kylie. He was the darkest, most brutal one of the group. He had pitch black hair and his body was littered with tattoos. If one thing's for sure, Andy was definitely a buzz kill. "I'm not even playing this stupid game, I'm just spectating."

"Fine, to your left then since Andy has his panties in a wad." Kylie finally caved in. The woman to Ian's left was Bitchy Becky. Not as entertaining to watch considering Becky would probably like the public display of affection.

Ian groaned, but complied. Bad mistake on his part, because that just made Becky open her fat mouth. "Come on, big boy, show me what else those lips can do." The group burst out into laughter, making Ian's cheeks flush crimson red.

"Shut the hell up." He hissed at her before he moved closer to her and latched his lips right onto her neck. Ian began sucking on her neck, a bit too roughly for her liking. Becky let out a small help once when Ian pulled away, and she glared at him.

"Biting was not part of the deal." She complained. This was nothing new though, because Becky complained a lot. Ian moved his hand over to her, moving the hair that had fallen over his new piece of art. Right where his lips had been, a purple bruise began to form.

"Dare accomplished." Ian beamed and kicked his long legs up onto the coffee table. "Now time for some fun. Truth or Dare Co-loser." He was trying to be clever, but it didn't work that well.

"I'll take dare you bottom bîtch." Cole smirked and mimicked Ian by kicking his own legs up onto the coffee table. There was a bit of tension between the two friends ever since Ian's ex girlfriend had an affinity towards Cole.

Ian just looked at Cole for a moment before he thought of a dare. Little did he know that this idea was going to ruin Cole's life.

"Cole, I dare you to... hold on." Ian paused and pulled his iPhone 6 out of his pocket that desperately needed an upgrade.

"What? You want me to steal something? Piece of cake." Cole scoffed. Ian didn't appreciate his attitude, it was obvious because he began to clench his jaw tightly. His fingers began tapping aimlessly against his screen until he reached his destination. A smirk that belonged to Satan appeared upon his lips as he turned the screen towards Cole, and everyone shifted towards him so they could also see the screen.

"See this girl?" A few people's brows furrowed in confusion, trying to figure out who she was. The only reason Cole knew her was because she spilled coffee on him their first day back to college. She was extremely apologetic, but Cole wasn't having it and embarrassed her in front of a crowd of about one hundred pedestrians.

Her name was Charlotte Aldaine. She was a young sophomore at New York University who hardly ever got out. Her hair was long and chestnut brown, it had to be all natural. She had piercing baby blue eyes and lightly tanned skin. Charlotte didn't wear fancy clothes, she usually stuck to an old, large sweater and some leggings. In Cole's opinion, it looked like she never took the time to care for her appearance.

"What about that bîtch? I'll never forget the day she ruined my brand new fûcking white shirt." Cole grumbled, picking at his nails as he let the old cigarette stick between his teeth.

That hellish smirk never faded from Ian's features. "I dare you to take Charlotte's virginity." The words spat out of his mouth like they'd burn a hole through the ground. Cole's eyes popped wide open as he finally kicked his legs down from the table and sat straight up. The other people who were in the group gasped. Well, except Becky. She started bursting with laughter.

"Cole? Taking Charlotte's virginity? Man, her legs are held together so tight that they might start turning purple." She snorted as she let out an ugly cackle.

"Look, that isn't a dare." Cole shook his head before he began to scratch his chin. Ian saw his hesitation, and a wicked idea popped into his dirty mind.

"Fine, lets make this interesting then." Ian kicked his own legs down from the table and leaned forward. "Let's turn this into a bet then. You have to take Charlotte's virginity within thirty days.  Money will be involved if you're able to do it." Cole's whole demeanor changed as a proud smile appeared on his lips. Now, he was talking. "But, there's always a price to the bet if you're unable to fulfill it."

"You're speaking down my type of alley, my good friend." Cole never let that damn, cocky smile leave his lips. "Money is how you make me do things. How much are we talking?"

"I say all of us pitch in enough to equal eight hundred." It looked like Ian was sitting on the throne of Hell with the way he was acting. Both of the two men were being too cocky for their own good.

Cole would do anything to made a quick buck, anything.

"Hey, why do we have to pay this shit head for a one night stand?" Andy groaned in complaint. Kylie kicked her leg at his shin from her spot on the chair across from him.

"Oh, shut up you loser. Do you actually think he'll be able to bang a girl that innocent?" Kylie chuckled and turned her attention towards Ian. "So, what if he doesn't win the bet? What do we get out of it?"

Ian folded his hands together before shifting his eyes back towards Cole. "I was getting to that. If you fail, you have to come up with eight hundred to divide between the few of us. It's only fair that there are two sides to this bet."

If he couldn't take her virginity, he'd have to come up with eight hundred dollars. But, if he succeeded, he'd receive eight hundred. Cole also figured that he could dog down Ian later to up the bet price if things were going his way.

"So, do we have a deal?" Ian extended a large hand out to Cole for him to shake. If he shook his hand, the bet would be sealed.

Cole extended his own arm out to Ian's, gripping his hand and giving him a firm shake.

"Deal."

Hello lovelies! Thank you for taking the chance to read "The Virgin Bet." I'm very excited for what I have planned ahead and hope you stay tuned to find out what happens next!