This time I don't walk to the classroom I walk to the bathroom. For the first time in weeks, I let the tears run down my checks. I cry my soul out. Then the bell rings and I know that everyone is in class. I walk out of the bathroom. I walk out of the school into my car and wait 'till it's lunch time.

 I walk out of the school into my car and wait 'till it's lunch time

HAYLEY

I can smell the scent of my mate flaring up my nose. I don't know where he is. I've been smelling his scent ever since this morning. I just don't know where he is. First period. Second period. Both have gone in a blur but still nada.

I gasp as I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist. By the feel of it, it's a guy and the scent of my mate is coming from him.

"Sorry I couldn't come find you earlier. Cara seems to have a habit of disappearing at school," he said.

"It's okay. I was eager to see you, James." I say.

"I'm glad, Hayley." he whispers in my ear.

"We should go to class, lab partner," I said smiling.

"Okay. Let's go, baby." James says as he lets go of me.

I turn so I can see his face. He leans down to plant a kiss on my forehead. He offers his hand to me which I gladly take. Then we head off to class.

 Then we head off to class

JAMES

I had met Hayley in the 10th grade. We had like 1 or 2 classes together. She's from Aiden's pack so we didn't know each other much. And now this year we have 3 classes together: Language Arts, Social Studies, and Biology. We found out that we were mates at the beginning of the school year in Biology class since it's the first class we have together during the school day.

I could see that Hayley would make a good Luna for the Blood Moon pack. I wasn't wrong. She's nice, confident, caring, friendly, and loving. She's marked with a wolf paw print with my initials next to it. It's beautiful. It decorates her neck.

 It decorates her neck