A decided fate

The sight of a tranquil entity surrounded by a nightmarish scene still remained present, as I was intensely interrogating this stranger.

I remember questioning him on, why there were so many sick people watching this stream, why so many people were intent on entering the raffle when they seemed to gain no prize, who the masked person was and why he told me that I should not leave.

After reading his response I was shrouded with the complete feeling of numbness.

"We need to enter the raffle for a chance to survive, you must enter it and will regret it if you don't. You will eventually see what happens to those who refuse to enter. These 'sick people' who you're referring to, like you were lured onto here. Everyone here has the choice to leave if they wish to do so, but most prefer to stay on here and take their chances rather than facing their punishment. No one knows who or what Kabuj is, but I do know that you will be in even more danger if you keep on making threats in the chat. No matter what you do, you have no escape from your fate."

And with that a new countdown had begun and with a slight reluctance I typed !raffle into the chat. After that ten minutes was over, I saw what happened to those who chose not to enter.