The End?

In Skyworld a battle is taking place a final battle between complete darkness and light
Here at the scene of the final battle darkness. The blood of dead angels have stained the clouds and heavens. The cause was unknown, it had many names but the result was all the same Dark, blood red eyes, distorted human-like shape, and the desire to kill. Many Gods/ Goddesses desire to kill this Darkness but it welded a weapon that they all feared. The Lucifer's Blade it could corrupt anyone who even so much as got a cut from this blade and kill them a agonizing death.
The Gods/Goddesses were in a state of panic, until one Goddesses proposed a plan that was risky but could work. She had lime green hair, a white dress, knee socks with brown heals that double cross over her leg and golden jewelry from head to toe. She was Palutena the Goddess of Light. The plan was to break up the Gods and Goddesses into groups to protect the remainder of Skyworld with their remaining army while Palutena and Viridi the Goddess of Nature fight with their army to attack the source. Palutena thought it would be best if she can put an end to this Darkness.

~Time Skip
The battle between Light and Dark rage on the other Gods are doing fine and they worked together to fight off the forces of evil.

Here we are resuming the fight with Palutena and Pit against The OKOTOC.

Pit: *Huff huff* "Lady......Palu...tena are...you ok?"
Palutena: "I'd be lying....if..I said....I was....Pit"
Pit: "And I thought battling Medusa....and Hades..was hard...."
Palutena: "Focus Pit.....we have to keep going...for Viridi and Pitto's sakes"

Dark Pit and Viridi's body's are lying on the ground with red and black veins all over their blood drenched bodies.
OKOTOC: *Very loud Crackling, and a scream that could make the ears bleed*
ErrrrrEEEEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEEEEEEEEeEE
Palutena: Autoreticle!
Pit is shooting arrows at a safe distance to not get cut by the blade, and would attack head on when he gets the chance
A/N Pit does not have any of the Sacred Treasures this is taking place after Uprising. He is using Palutena's Bow
The Darkness is still standing after the repeated blows
Palutena: Light Pillars! Explosive Flame!
Pit comes in for the attack, But the Darkness blows him off like a feather in the wind.
Palutena: Pit! Get behind Me And Cover your Eyes! She raises her shield. Blinding Light!
The Light shines through the battlefield, OKOTOC is paralyzed
Palutena: "Quick Pit Grab the Sword!"
Pit dashes over to get the sword, when he grabs it the dark power of the sword tries to corrupt him. Causing him to flinch back and the OKOTOC to strike back.
Pit does continuous melee attacks only to land in a few hits, but none knocking him down.
OKOTOC then releases its energy, Pit gets thrown back again
Palutena: "So...rrr..y Pit....It's..hard to admit....but..we can't win. I sent my last Centurion out to...retrieve the Gods....so we can...seal him away...."
Pit: "But....what about the sword....what about Pitto and....Viridi?"
Palutena: "I can't turn back time or revive them....but I can help with their reincarnation."
Pit: ........
Palutena: "As for the sword.....I'm going to use my last Blinding Light, you fight that thing in case he shakes off the paralysis and then I'm gonna grab the sword"
Pit: "But the sword's power..."
Palutena: It'll take a while for it to completely overcome me, we just need to get him away from it. Pit please no matter what happens to me don't do anything stupid."
Pit: ...............................I promise *Low voice*
Palutena: Ready! Blinding Light!
OKOTOC: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pit and Palutena dash in, but the paralysis only lasts for 3 seconds Palutena stops but Pit is charging in at full speed
Palutena: Pit! What are you doing! Fall back!
Pit still charges at the monster
Pit and the Darkness clash blades, neither refuses to give in, until Pit leaves an opening, the Darkness plunged the sword into his chest.
Palutena barely standing sees the horror before her
Pit:.........This....is.........for......you.......La...dy....Pal...u...tena."
Pit holds the sword in him with his last bit of strength. The Darkness trying to pull out the sword to no avail.
Darkness: KRRRRRRRRRRR
Pit: "Try all you want...... *Vomits blood* But.....I'm....not.....letting....go."
Palutena: Mega Laser!
The Darkness falls back into the mountain of dead Centurions

Palutena: Pulls the sword out and puts it into a Angelic bubble
Palutena: "Pit..........but Why?" *Weeping uncontrollably*
Pit: "One of us had to do it.....besides....I'm not gonna let you sacrifice yourself for me....."
Palutena: "So you go and Sacrifice yourself?!"
Pit: *Just smiles*
Palutena: "Why?......You know I can handle things......I was trying to save you and everyone without any blood shed.......But I couldn't I'm such a terrible Goddess *Crying*"
Pit: "Lady Palutena......You know I would do anything thing for you even if it meant sacrificing myself....I care..about..you so much....I lo.."
Both Palutena and Pit get Cut. OKOTOC talks with the mouth he ripped off a Centurion

Darkness: Krrrr I like my Prey silent. Krrrrr Better leaving the person with negative emotions to feed on later. Now to get that sword."
Palutena: *Try's to get up*
OKOTOC: Ugh.. Stay down will you Worthless Goddess"
Palutena's barrier nulls the attack
Palutena: *Eyes glowing gold* If You Want That Sword, You'll Have To Beat It Out Of Me First!!!"
OKOTOC: "Krr Finally a Real Challenge"
They clashed for what seem for and eternity (But lasted only 20 minutes) Palutena had the upper hand.
Palutena: Super Speed! Warp! Celestial Fireworks! Angelic Missile!
Darkness: *Extreme hissing*
Palutena: "Angelic Bubble! There's no escape that goes underground too"
*Runs towards her friends* "I gotta make this quick."

Palutena starts with Viridi's body and grabs her soul *The body disappears*

Palutena: "See you again in the human world Viridi, wherever you go."

Then she moves onto Dark Pit, Then Pit

Palutena: "See you again someday Pitto I mean Dark Pit. And Pit I'm sorry I never got to say it but I care about you too, I want to see you again the most. Now doing this on myself will be tricky but I can do it."

Just then the Bubble holding OKOTOC shatters and he charges towards Palutena

Palutena: *Panicking* "I need more time" *Idea, Pulls Out a Demon Vine* "Viridi Thank You" *Throws it*

OKOTOC, Still Charging through, But slowly

Palutena: "Come on" *Fading*

Darkness finally reaches Palutena

Palutena: "Nice Try" *Disappears*
OKOTOC: "Grrr, wretched Goddess!"  *Gets Shot*
Demeter: "You Rang"

The Centurion returned with the Gods and They all used their power to seal him in the sword and created a scabbard as a barrier to keep him in.

Zeus: Hephaestus You keep watch of the sword. As for the rest of us we shall repair Skyworld to its former glory in honor of Goddess Palutena, Viridi and their captain Guards Pit and Dark Pit"
All: "Yes Sir!"

Palutena: "I rushed it. I didn't finish, but I will turn into my human form once my powers resurface. Pit, Dark Pit, Viridi, let's hang out more in our new lives." *Fade to Black*

All that is left on this new green grass is a beautiful white lily. This was the beginning of a New Generation.

I finally Finished, I have AP Classes now I'm studying practically everyday, I still have piano. I only did this because I Love Pit X Palutena and Dark Pit X Viridi and I don't see many of these on Wattpad, I hope others ship them too. Oh and OKOTOC means darkness, murk, gloom in Greek. I'm not sure if this is right or not if someone has a good website source for Greek translations please tell me.