Chapter 30

Chapter 30: encounter

            A month passed and Keith moved to a new area to study. Jett and Sid live with him, since Keith couldn’t pay all the apartment by himself. Even if Sid hated him because he let Manna go he still accept to be with him. University has already started and he hadn’t met Manna not even once after the Prom.

            A month after they’ve been studying, someone moved to the room beside Keith apartment. Keith went to visit that person the second day. When the person open the door it was Manna. Keith was shocked and grab her. Then, he ask her “what are you doing here, how long have you been here!!!” Manna respond “I’ve been here since university start, idiot.” Keith respond “but… your mom said that you were going to live there from that day on.” Manna says “well, she didn’t said that I was living there forever.” Keith tries punching her, but she blocks and trip him. Then, Sid comes out and sees them and stop both of them. Sid surprised tells Keith “isn’t she Manna?” Keith hit him in the head and says “obviously.” Manna sees Sid and ask “you’re here too, don’t tell me Jett is here too.” Sid agrees nodding his head, and Jett comes out and says “you hate me so much?” Manna glares at them and enter to her room, shutting the door in their faces.

            Keith enters to Manna room with a pair of scissors and says “I already learn to hack this building’s doors. Now tell me what’s going on.” Manna knock him and take him back to his room. Then, she puts a lock in her door. Keith regain consciousness and enters Manna apartment through her back window. And says again “explain everything right now!” Manna tells him “I went to China for a month, then I came to this university, which I wasn’t expecting you here. Then, I moved to this apartment because the hotel I was living in was getting expensive. And I guess you never seen me because of our classes and schedule are different.” Keith respond “then, why didn’t you tell me!” Manna respond “I did, I ask Kim to help me.” Keith mumbles “so that girl…” Manna kicks Keith out of her apartment and goes to sleep.