Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Enemy to Accomplice?

            The dance ended and Manna stayed talking to a guy. Keith was still there so he decide to eavesdrop. The guy was tall, got green eyes, and he was blonde hair. When Keith start hearing Manna was talking:

            -What are you doing here, Ty?

            - Isn’t this a star’s ball, I thought you invited my company too.

            - Tsk… I invite your company not you

            - I’m part of my company for your information

            - Well, what do you want from me?

            - I want your company to become our alliance

- Why would I do that?

- Because were endanger and you love me.

- Pfft… in your dreams

- Well, if you don’t accept I will need to take you by force

- Ha. You can’t

Ty call his guards out and tries to capture Manna. Manna knock each of them, but every time she know one person more people come and surrounded her. Keith didn’t know what to do, so he join the fight helping Manna. After they beat all the guards Ty says:

            - Is that your boyfriend?

            - Him? You must be kidding, I don’t even know where he came out…

            - Well, you two are alike, right Keith?

            - What? How do you know my name?

Keith dash to him and grab his shirt.

            - Peace man, am not trying to provoke you. And who wouldn’t know the best manager’s son?

            - Oh so that how you know me

Keith let him free and stay beside Manna.

            - Well, I’m really sorry but I can’t accept your offer… since your father is Mike, am I right?

            - That man is already at my past, you now sister.

            - Tsk… don’t call me like that even if we actually have a sister related between us.

            - Fine, fine, don’t bite me… but you know what I’m going to bother you until you accept my request.

            The three of them head to their house that day and while Keith was walking Manna home, Keith ask “who was that person?” Manna bites her lips and says “he is the actual chairman of the Idol rocking company, their company is our enemy so if I accept we would be accomplice? Practically he is my brother because of my little sister share a little bit of blood with him… He is a year older than us. And he attends to the same high school like us, just another class that’s why you’ve never seen him.” Keith ask “he is the high school prince right?” Manna responds back “yep.” They reach Manna’s house and Keith walks to his house and mumbles “good night.”

            The next day they went to school and in break Ty pass in the class of Manna and stays staring at her. A crowd form in the window and everyone thought “he is staring at Manna, right?” Manna ignore him and continue reading her book. Ty pissed off and enter to her classroom and hit her desk. Manna stands up and said “you can’t enter to this classroom without permission of the class representative and I don’t recall giving you permission in entering, please accompany me to the teacher’s office” smiling. Ty says to her “tsk… you’re doing this in purpose right?” Manna mumbles “yep.” And continue walking to the teacher’s room. When they reach the teacher’s room, Manna explain everything to the teacher and the teacher tells Ty “well, boy, for breaking the rules you will have detention after class. Don’t you dare skip, if you don’t want to be expelled.” Manna laughs and left the room.

            The next day he tries again, but this time he doesn’t enters to the room, he commands someone to take Manna out of the room. Manna ask him “what do you want right now?” Ty takes out a paper and says “sign this.” Manna takes the paper and reads it and says “are you crazy? I won’t sign this.” Ty says “please I will become your butler if you sign this.” Manna replies “no, I have more butlers at home and they all look better than you.” Manna walks back to her sit and read the book again.

            The next day he sends a mail to Manna and it says: Well, if you don’t accept any conditions how about we play our secrets game? I tell the world your secrets and you sign it, so no one knows anymore secrets. Manna frustrated send back a letter that says: do what you want I will never sign the request.  They left school and Manna head to Maria’s company. When she reach there, half of the Idol rocking company stand in the door any start making everyone annoyed. Manna make a conference at that time and ask each person if they agreed becoming allies with the Idol rocking company. Everyone decide to agree and Manna in the end she signs the paper.

            The next day, Ty enters to Manna class room again to thank her, but Manna was still angry against him so she take him to the teacher office again and he got detention once again. And Manna return to the class with a smirk in her face. Everyone in the class was afraid of her that day, until Keith talk to her. And Keith fan club attack Manna because they were jealous that Manna is able to talk so naturally with Keith and they can’t. Every day was the same until summer vacation came and it was already May. Everyone went to summer except the people that fail classes and needed to re do the test.