Chapter Six

(Alright, so this is probably going to be the last chapter, or I'll have two more final chapters. (This one, and chapter seven.) I'm sorry, I just have no more motivation to keep this story going anymore, and I want to focus on other stories, but I feel like everyone is only here for this one, which really disappoints me. But, I'd be so happy if you guys could check out my other stories once this one is over. Also, thank you for reading, and getting me this far. I couldn't have done it without you guys! you all rock. ❤︎ Anyways, onto chapter six.)

Papyrus began to freak out. "Why the hell are they here?!" He exclaimed.
"D-Don't ask me!" Fell yelled back.
Sans and Chara began to get closer. They looked mad about something, but Fell and Papyrus didn't know what. Once they finally approached Sans began to speak.
"Greetings, I'm here to collect souls..." he said in a menacing tone, with his pupils red, and black ooze coming out of his eyes.
"C-Collect, souls?!" Fell asked shocked.
"Yes, collect souls. I need them for a certain something...I'm trying to collect as many monster souls as I can..." Sans replied.
"Why?! What do you need monster souls for?!" Fell yelled at him.
"That is none of your business..." He calmly, but menacingly replied.
"It kind of is, if you're going to go around stealing souls!" Fell yelled angrily.
"I'm not stealing them, I'm asking for them...So, can I have your souls?..." He asked.
"NO! WHY THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE YOU OUR SOULS?!" Fell yelled at him, with his eye beginning to glow.
"You'd give them to me, so I wouldn't have to get them the hard way..." He replied, glaring, making a bone appear in his hand.
Fell glared in shock. He wondered what was going on with Sans, he usually wasn't like this! Then he looked at his eyes...
Oh no.
Chara has possessed Sans, and is taking control of his body!
Fell began to shake. He was scared to death, and didn't know what to do.
Suddenly, Papyrus placed Fell down, and took action. He made multiple bones appear in his hand, and glared at Sans.
"So, you and your demon pal want our souls, huh? Well, I can't let you have them...Unless you want to have a horrible time..." He said, making his eye glow.
Sans laughed a bit, and said, "You really think I'm afraid of you? You're weak. I'm stronger than you. You'll never defeat me."
"Just because you say that, doesn't mean I can't try..." Papyrus replied, holding the bone up high.
"Alright, try me. Let's see if you're actually strong enough to defeat me, or if you're weak like all the others..." Sans said, making the bone in his hand disappear, opening his arms for Papyrus to hit him.
Papyrus threw the bone at Sans.
Sans caught the bone and threw it back at Papyrus, aiming for his chest.
Papyrus' eyes widened, and he quickly teleported away before the bone hit him. But it hit something else, and he heard a loud scream...He turned around and saw Fell, with the bone lodged into his chest. His eyes widened, and he began to tear up.
"FELL!!" He yelled, running over to him.
Fell dropped down onto the ground, starting to bleed and gasp for air.
Papyrus took Fell into his arms, and begin to cry.
"S-Stay with me Fell!.." He exclaimed, trying to pull out the bone.
The bone wouldn't budge, and Fell continued to bleed. His breathing rapidly became slower and slower, and his eyes began to close.
After a moment, his last breath escaped his mouth, and his eyes fully closed.
Fell was dead.