12. The Wedding

The day came for departing Baldwin. I was excited.

        Mother gave the response to Lord William to take care of the empire. He wished me an advance wedding wishes.

       Sarah and some other maids came with us. The whole empire of Tekala was happy about my wedding with Prince Damon.

      They all gave me wished which made me happy. But, I missed father very much.

        Marry and Elizabeth who are my friends from my childhood accompanied me to Baldwin. I wore a pale red dress with white stones.

      While seeing my ring finger it made me think of Damon, my going to be husband, my love of my life and my everything.

      We reached Baldwin after a long travel. The people of Baldwin looked kind and wonderful. They invited us with great pleasure.

    Children invited me saying, "You are looking beautiful princess". There came a tall, muscular figure with red eyes to get me from the cart.

    It was none other than my Damon. He said, "Welcome to Baldwin, my dear princess". He behaved like a matured man there.

     Those words made me smile. After getting into the palace, I saw King Jonathan, Queen Diana and little Victoria waiting to invite us inside.

    Queen Diana hugged mother and said, "My dear Rose don't worry. King Royce will be seeing us all with happiness".

     Victoria greeted me by giving me a red rose. The ritual is Damon and I have to take a herbal bath and then we have to go for the prayer.

     Girls there and maids helped me taking bath. We went for doing prayer.

     After finishing our prayer ritual, Damon took me to a waterfalls. We went there holding each other's hands.

       The waterfalls was amazing. Though it was a morning time the waterfalls looked dark.

      I was afraid of seeing that waterfalls. We returned to the palace, after that.

    The next day, I wore a long white wedding gown, with white stones fixed in that. Damon wore a black suit with a white shirt.

    The priest asked to say us the vows and he asked us to kiss. I felt shy but Damon leaned his face towards me.

     I closed my eyes and felt his lips pressed on mine and said, "I love you Ambrosia ". The Wedding was amazing.

    That night after wedding....

The next chapter will be really interesting.....

Vote and comment your opinions ..😊