3. The proposal

After coming back to reality father called and I went to see him leaving Damon there. That evening when I was having a walk in my garden Damon approached me and asked me for a walk. I accepted his proposal and went with him. He took me to a waterfalls which I haven't seen before. It was very fabulous. I was enjoying the scenario, when Damon was staring at me fixedly. He held my hand and started to walk further. He stoped while we reached a beautiful river with fresh water which animals and birds used to drink water. He was staring at me again like he did near the waterfalls. He said, "Ambrosia, can I confess something?". His words made me feel different inside. I said, "Yes Prince Damon". Then he said, "Ambrosia don't mistake me for what am going to say. Am in love with you dear. I know since you were 5 and I want you to be with me forever and ever. I was stunned by his sudden proposal. I asked him some time to think about it. He gave a wide smile and we left that river and moved to our palace. That night when everyone gathered in the dining hall for having dinner. Damon stood just opposite to me and was continuously staring at me. He was looking gorgeous in his white shirt with a princely golden cloak. His hair was not combed but it was perfect. His attractive red eyes which matches with his red locket never failed to charm me. As he looked at me i gave him a wide smile which made him smile.

         After finishing our dinner, I was standing in the balcony, staring at the dark sky, enjoying the moon and the stars. Damon was standing behind me and I haven't noticed that. He giggled and I turned to see who is giggling behind me. I was shocked to see Damon standing there. He was looking so handsome as his eyes was so attractive while moonlight feel on that. He was looking sad as he is leaving to Baldwin the next day. He said, "Ambrosia I am leaving to Baldwin tomorrow. Will you miss me?". Without replying his question i said, "Go safe Damon". His face turned  too sad and he stared at me which made me too feel sad. Inside i love him very much. But I can't accept his sudden proposal. He stood there without saying anything. I called him and said, "Damon take care of your health", and tried to leave that place. But, he held my hands tightly, pulled me closer to his chest and gave me a warm kiss in my lips. I kissed a man for a first time. It was a great kiss but as I was without breath i thought of breaking the kiss. He too suffered the same breathless problem so, he broke the kiss. He placed his forehead over mine and said, "Ambrosia I love you dear. I can't live without you. I am loving you since you were 15. Please, accept me, my love". He came back to his position but I was still in a dizzy state. After coming to my position i looked into his eyes, and said, "I love you Damon and will love you forever". He burst out into happiness. He lifted me up and took me in his big muscular arms. I held him and kissed him on his forehead.

What do you think about this love?
Prince Damon was really a charming character and a lovable person. Ambrosia is too lucky to get a lover like him.