OS 2 : Love Between Prank Lovers.

Hilooo Ev1. Here m presenting an OS which is absolutely not mine but my sister Deepika! She has written this wonderful OS. I hope you all like it. Do share your views through your valuable votes and comments. Now let's move inside the story.

Here we go,

A girl of early twenties is sleeping happily with cutest smile ever on her face dreaming about her future…

(lets see what is her dream)
Now it is time to announce topper of the batch with highest percentage,none other than swara bose gadodia with 94%”

Just then her dream is disturbed by a shout calling her name which make her irritate but she pulled her bed sheet covering herself fully and went to her dream…

Swara is receiving her gold medal whereas seeing that one boy is very jealous and made a crying face”
This made her laugh in real…she is laughing like mad girl in her sleep seeing his crying face,just then a boy of early twenties came and took bucket full of water and pour on her… in a fraction of second she is full wet..She woke up with a jerk and started to shout on that boy.

Swara-you idiot fellow,don’t you have minimum commen sense..don’t you even know how to wake up…

Boy-ho…hello…i’m waking u from 10mins but madam is in her own dreamy world and even laughing like mad girl…so i did this…now stop blabbering and get ready..

Swara-you always find reasons to irritate me sanskar(that boy is obviously sanskar)

i’m having such an amazing dream and you spoiled..you can’t see me happy..(so u may guess that who is that boy swara is dreaming about obvio our sanskar)

Sanskar-yes..yes..you are queen victoria and i can’t see your happiness…and dream…lol…you only can do that..first get ready…because of you all are getting late first day itself to college…Saying that he went from her room, making her more angry..She stamped her foot and went to get ready

************

Sanskar went to his room and opened his diary and started to write something…
so lets see what he is writing…

“I’m so happy to see swara after 1month…in this 1month i missed to irritate her a lot…i don’t know why…but i love to irritate her”,he chuckled writing this…

From last one year me,swara,anil,arun,swathi and kavya are living in a house(it is hostel/house where students will live with every facility just like their own home and wardens will take care everything about them) Our wardens ashok uncle and janki aunty are so sweet…their marriage is love marriage but they dont have children…but they always treat us like their own children…

When i first entered in this house,as i’ll easily adjust with everyone…i make anil and arun my best friends..then i got to know there are 3 more girls also…then i saw swara first time in a crop top and jeans leaving her hair open and fighting with her friend for tv…one day sanskar played a prankon swara and irritate her..from that time she also irritated him lot with her stupid habits but always backfires to her only..he thought remembering something which made his smile wide..

Lets see what happened.

############

Flashback:

Swara is studying for her mid exams seriously…at that time sanskar is passing by swara room and he smiled mischeviously and went to her room.

Sanskar-swara,pls tell me how to solve this problem…this M2 subject is so difficult…but you are so good in this…pls help me…he said making an innocent face.