background

Name: Oikawa [m/n]

personality: just imagine a mix of Tooru's trashy attitude (but not as trashy), Iwa-chan's violence, Hinata's stamina, also is as energetic like Hinata, so to be clear he can sometimes be a b!tch, will hit you without hesitation if you do something stupid or is being stupid, but overall he has a lot of evergy and stamina he can even speak hinata, with his BLEHHH! and his SWOSH! and BANG!

Looks: it's up to reader to choose 

[e/c] eye colour                                                                                              

[h/l] hair length (since it's tooru's lil bro, he's hair will still be curly or wavy or whatever)                   [s/c] skin colour  But for the sake of this story [m/n] will be short 164 cm (slightly taller than hinata)

[m/n] is the same age as kageyama and in junior they were in the same class, because kageyama isn't the best at socializing [m/n] was his only friend, [m/n] on the other hand knew and talked to a lot of people, but only hung out with kageyama, kindaichi, and kunimi in their 2nd and 3rd year. Because of his more feminine looks and short stature people sometimes mistake him for a girl, well.... he does have a pretty face like Tooru.