Chapter 2: Childhood Memories

The air was warm, and a cool breeze was blowing. A small girl with white hair was sitting on the grass picking flowers.

"Look Mummy and Daddy, I found a flower!!!" She said excitedly,

"Wow Miriam, that's a really pretty one!" Her Dad, Seto said, looking at the flower.

"I know, it would make the perfect flower crown!" Her Mum, Marry said, Miriam nodded eagerly and started to collect flowers for the crown.

Hours passed as the family of three spent their time outside making flower crowns and looking at the wildlife.

"Miriam, I think it's time to go inside, we're meeting friends for lunch." Seto said, Marry and Miriam got up from the grass and headed inside.

"We're meeting the Dan for lunch, kay Marry?"

"I'll help Miriam get ready, she's still in her PJ's," Marry  laughed and gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek, before heading to Miriam's room.

"Miriam, we need to get ready," Marry called.

"Okay, can you help me?"

"Of course!" Marry smiled and started to help her child.

Marry, Seto and Miriam arrived at the Dan's apartment, and knocked on the door. It was answered by Kido.

"Hello, Kido!" Marry said brightly, Kido smiled and lead the three of them inside.

They walked to the living room where a group of people were already there.

"Hey guys!" Seto said, "Sorry we're a bit late,"

"Nah, it's fine!" Kano smiled.

"So, how about we introduce ourselves to the little ones?" Kido suggested, everyone nodded.

"I'll go first," Ayano said, "My name is Ayano Kirisagi, my husband is Shintaro Kirisagi and my son is Asuka Kirisagi."

"I'm Kousuke Seto," Seto said,

"I'm Marry Seto and our daughter is Miriam Seto," Marry said cheerfully.

"I'm Hibiya Amamiya,"

"I'm Momo Amamiya,"

"I'm Hikari Amamiya!" Their child said.

"I'm Tsuneko Kano, my mum and dad are Tsubomi Kido and Shuuya Kano,"

"I'm Haruka Kokonose, and Takane Kokonose is my wife." Haruka smiled,

"I'm Erika Kokonose, I'm their daughter."

"Okay, now that that is done, let's have lunch!" Kano said.

Everyone made their way to the dining area and started to eat lunch. The kids got along pretty well.

Erika
The class room was quiet as the students were doing their tests. Erika blitzed the test, she was really smart for her age.
Once the tests were handed up the students were allowed some free time, Erika headed outside for some fresh air.

She sat down at one of the benches.

She felt some one tug her hair rather roughly,

"Could you stop," Erika asked,

"No, it's fun." A boy laughed and tugged her hair again.

"I said stop!" Erika yelled,

"And I said no!" The boy mimicked her and tugged even harder. Erika got really mad, she stood up and looked the boy in the eye,

"I. SAID. STOP!" she yelled. Her voice rang out across the school like she was talking into a speaker. The boy ignored her and laughed, Erika lost it and slapped the boy across the face. He stumbled back and fell to the ground.