File: Miriam Seto

Name: Seto Miriam

Parents: Marry Kozakura and Kousuke Seto

Age: 13

Blood Type: O

Gender: Female

Height: 150cm

Birthday: 23rd August

Occupation:-

Appearance: Miriam has shoulder-length white hair tied in a ponytail, and green eyes. She wears a green jumpsuit with the legs and arms rolled up to look like a t-shirt with shorts. She wears a pink and white stripes shirt with stockings under. She has black converse and a silver bracelet.

Eye Ability: Miriam can control the Locking Eyes, it allows her to temporarily stop the movement of whoever meets her gaze. She cannot control her power to it's full extent. Miriam can also control the Stealing Eyes, this allows her to read minds at will. She is very talented in this power so she can control someone's thoughts and even control them, but rarely uses it. Miriam also has the potential to control the Combining Eyes, but she hasn't got enough energy to do so.

Personality: Miriam is quite shy when it comes to people she doesn't know, she has confidence, but finds it hard to use it. She loves nature and can name almost every animal. She cares for her friends and family deeply and will do anything to protect them. She usually wanders off by herself when she goes out. She hates her eye abilities and tries not to use them.