File: Tsuneko Kano

Name: Kano Tsuneko

Parents: Kido Tsubomi and Kano Shuuya

Age: 16

Blood Type: B

Gender: Female

Height: 167cm

Birthday: 7th February

Occupation:-

Appearance: Tsuneko has long dirty-blonde hair that curls at the bottom, and dark eyes. She wears a white tank hoodie with a three circle design by the pocket at the front, and a black t-shirt underneath. She wears a pair of denim shorts, long neko socks and brown boots. She wears a plaited bracelet on her left hand.

Eye Ability: Tsuneko has the power to control the Concealing Eyes and the Deceiving Eyes due to genes being passed down from her parents. The Concealing Eyes can divert perception away from objects and even people within two meter making them invisible. Physical contact breaks the effect, so it is not useful in very crowded places. The Deceiving Eyes can change what people around her see and show them something different, but it can only be used on herself. Feeling pain cancels out her ability.

Personality: Tsuneko is very stubborn, and likes to tease Asuka, she can get really protective over Miriam and Hikari because she believes that they need the most protection and help over their powers. She doesn't really like to use her abilities, the only time when she does so, is when she's around Hikari or Miriam. She doesn't want to worry them with the subdued side of her. She can get depressed easily and finds it hard to trust people. If she could wish for anything, it would to be normal and have a normal family that wasn't ruined by the Heat-Haze.