Chapter 5: Mall

Aquarius pov
While Gemini and Libra were fighting I sneak out and walk off.

I explore around the academy to know more about it.There a lot of students walking around.Most male students come and say 'Hi' to me then they start flirting with me which I don't really give a care about it.

I notice that some of the students have different uniforms.I remember Libra said something about it before.

Flashback pov
"Hey Aquarius if you are curious about the uniforms,I can tell you,The academy actually have 4 blocks which are Fire block,Water block,Air block and Earth block.We are going to Air block and that's the one with teal colour and cloud design wallpaper ,the Fire block have roses and red colour wallpaper ,the Earth block have pink flower and green grass design.The Water block had dark blue colour and waves pattern wallpaper and.." he stop talking and look at me.

"Um sorry if I talk too much and not letting you talk" I smile "You don't need to apologize,you can continue because I wanna know more about the academy" he nod and went to talking "So students have different uniform.You can see others people's clothes later or you want to me show you?" "You don't need to help me more, you already help me so much thank you" His face had a blush on it.

End of flashback
'So that's what he mean'I thought,without looking I bumped into someone who is taller than me."Ouch!" we both said at the same time.

"Oh Celestia are you alright?" I look up to see a guy with golden hair and purple eyes reach his hand for me "I'm alright" I grab his hand and stand up."Wait you are the new student Aquarius right?" I nod.

"Cool! I'm Sagittarius the one who had the same class early" He smile at me "Oh if there is nothing I got to go" he said that quickly and turn around.

"Wait!"I grab his shirt Sagittarius then turn around look at me confuse "Ummm do you mind show me how to get to the mall that's nearby?"

Sagittarius pov
"Here we are" I said.Me and Aquarius stopped at a mall.We both got into our casual clothes(A/N too lazy to write,I will post the clothes that they were wearing at the end) "Thanks" she said

We walked into the mall, the mall have a lot of people because the mall is huge.Peoples and students are allow to go to this mall.

"So Aquarius what do you want to d-"I look to my left and the girl had already gone."You can't be kidding me right now.." I muttered before someone put their arm around my neck "Yo Arrow what ya doing in the mall"I know that voice was Leo.

"Get your arm off me the majestic Lion" Leo then get his arm off my neck and rolled his eyes."So Sagi what are you doing here? I thought you don't go here"I sighed "Today actually was Aquarius the one who wanna shop not me" I replied.

"Hey same with me,Virgo wanna shop she asked me to take her here and right now she is paying her dress" he pointed at a pink and red stripes pattern shop.Then Virgo came out a with shopping bag.

"Oh hi Sagittarius" she greeted and I just wave at her."So where is Aquarius" I turn to Leo "Umm that's the problem,um you see..." then I start whispering to both of their ears.

"WHAT YOU LOST HER?!" Both of them screamed get some peoples's attention."Shh!" I place a finger in my lips trying to tell them quiet "Oops sorry,but how are you going to find Aquarius" Virgo asked "Hey let's spilt up after 30 minutes meet here" Leo suggest and all of us agree.

Virgo pov
After we all agree we split up quickly,Leo went to West Sagittarius went to the North and I went to East.

I walked and walked AND walked still no sign of Aquarius.I realize there was only 5 minutes left before me,Leo and Sagittarius meet up.

I give up and go back.

Leo pov
I walked to a shop and there was a guy standing there "Excuse me sir,have you seen a girl with black long hair and light blue eyes?" the guy shake his head saying no.

I keep asking the people but none of them say they saw Aquarius.And there was only 5 minutes left,I went back to the place where we all was.

Sagittarius pov
I had already asked 10 people but still none of them even seen Aquarius.'Where the Celestia did Aquarius go?' I thought.Then I hear a loud crying.I turn around to see there was a crowd looking up.
I notice there was a figure in black grabbing a baby's leg.

The baby was crying loud and the black figure keep grabbing it's leg.The black figure look likes he wanted to drop the baby,then there was a woman yelling "MY BABY!".

"Sag!" someone put it's hand on my shoulder it was Leo."Dude what in the Celestia happen?!" he sound like he was about to scream."There was a figure grabbing a baby" I pointed out "What the?! How did the baby even get up there?!" he yelled.

The figure then release the baby.All the crowd gasped,I couldn't believe that first day of academy and this was already happening.Virgo just cover her mouth with shock looks like she was going to cry.

Then a girl with long black hair jump out to grab the baby and behind the girl was a guy with short red hair.'Wait long black hair and short red hair could it be...'I thought.

"AQUARIUS!" scream Aries when he missed grabbing her leg.Aquarius and the baby was falling.

"Thud!"

A/N I bet some if you guys will think Aquarius end up in a hospital,but maybe she didn't need to end up in a hospital just saying maybe Ok? And here is the clothes that Aquarius and Sagittarius wear.Next chapter it's about the uniforms.So here is it.

Aquarius's

Sagittarius's

Sagittarius's

(XD I just notice that they actually wear the same colour clothes)