Chapter 1: First day

It was a quiet morning until...
"Mom! I'm gonna be late on my first day drive faster!" A girl with pink hair was yelling at her mom in the car."I'm going as fast as I can honey"
Her mom said.

At 7:00 AM

Pisces pov
  I was sleeping at first until I heard someone called my name.I open my eyes to see my mom staring at me. "Honey it's time for you to wake up"my mom said while her face was looking at me.

'Ugh today was Saturday so no school and school was already done what in zodiya she need to wake me up? ' I thought to myself."Well today is Monday honey not Saturday and you need to go to the academy"
She said facing me with a angry look in her face."Did I said it out?"I asked "Yes you did"she answered.My face turn bright red 'I'm so dumb'I thought to myself again, I then realise something "I HAVEN'T PACK MY THINGS YET!"I screamed

"Didn't yesterday you already packed?"My mom asked me and I was so dumb that I already have packed."Anyways honey you need to go to bath right now and eat your breakfast I will be waiting for you at the car"My mom said to me. I quickly went to the bathroom.

10 minutes later

Pisces pov
  I quickly came out of the bathroom and get dressed.
Uniform for boys and girl

'Wow cool uniform'I thought to myself

'Wow cool uniform'I thought to myself.Then I went downstair grab a toast and hopped in the car.

Back to normal
  "Here we are here honey"I saw my mom stop the car and my eyes widened.The academy was SOO HUGE how did the academy even let me in,'God! I must be late but I need to' without further thinking I quickly grab my bag which was fill with my stuff and I went into the academy.

At 7:20 AM

Pisces pov
  I quickly went in the academy trying to find my dorm and I just run without looking,of course.I bumped into someone."Owww.."A girl with short chestnut hair said it,"God I'm so sorry!" I apologise quickly "Wait a minute..."The girl said then she gasped.'Did my hair looks messy or do I wear the wrong shoes?'I thought,when I was about to leave the girl grabbed my hand and said"OMG PIE IS THAT YOU?!?!".I turned around to see the girl 's happy face, "I'm Cancer do you remember me I'm your childhood friend"The girl said."Oh it's you Cancer...WAIT CANCER?!"I said and we hugged each other."I miss you so much" we both said in unison.Then,we talk a lot "Cancer are you new too? "I asked her "Oh I'm not new I been here for 2 years"She said "Can you help me? I don't know where my dorms is and we are late"I said with a worry face."Late? What do you mean? It start at 8:00 A.M"She answer me with a confused look on her face.Then we both have a silence moment.....