Chapter 2: New people

Cancer pov
"WAIT PISCES!"Before I can finish my line she had already jump onto the bed.I had a terrifying look 'He is going to wake up'I thought to myself.I stared at the figure which was slowly get up.I gulped and Pisces just scream with a really high pitch voice my ears nearly blow.The figure was a guy who had dark brown hair and blonde eye colour,It was Scorpio."Who are you?!?"He yelled at Pisces but before Pisces could respond to his answer she slap him and said "YOU PERVERT WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THE DORM?!?!" Scorpio had a red mark on his face and he is probably going to kill Pisces. He had his fist already was about to punch Pisces in the face until I scream "SCORPIO NO YOU CAN'T HURT PISCES! SHE IS MY FRIEND!" I yelled at the him then he signed get up from the bed.

  I just stared at him until he said "Why are you staring at me while I was trying to go to bath? "I can feel my face heating because of what he says.

5 minutes later

Cancer pov
  Scorpio just finish bath he was already dressed which it didn't surprise me because everytime he bath finish he already has clothes on.He sat down at the table and looking at me with a angry face."What? "I asked with a confused face "Ahem, why is she there?"Scorpio answer me with a angry voice and point at Pisces who was sitting on the bed "Hey are you new or what? because there is no way that boys are same in a room with girls" Pisces just said in a angry way."......Cancer why did we even have a idiot here?"Scorpio asked and I have no answer for him,of course Pisces is angry and she yelled him.Then,I been there for 6 minutes......
.
.
.
  "Guys please stop right now.."I begged them to stop the fighting and them both calm down. "Whatever bye"Scorpio was about to leave I asked him why did he need to leave"Class idiot.."He response to me at first I didn't get it what he means then I look at the clock."Oh god!"I yelled and grab Pisces 's hand run out of our dorm."What's wrong?"She asked it seems like she didn't notice that it's already 8:00 AM but how can she not notice it? Maybe she was daydreaming that's why.We was at the room 305 which was our first.

Pisces pov
  I was confuse at first 'why did Cancer need to run that fast'I wonder did something happen? We arrive at the room 305 and I was about to asked Cancer but she just open the door,there was 9 people one was Scorpio,The room was just

A mess..

  There was a girl who wear glasses and had brown hair keeps yelling at a guy who had red hair and crimson eyes which looks pretty scary because of the eyes colour.And he just stood up walked over to a table where a guy with blonde hair and golden eyes,they start to talking ignoring the girl who was yelling at them.I could heard laughter from my left so I turn to my left there was a guy with turquoise hair and eyes with another guy who had golden hair and purple eyes laughing at Scorpio.Scorpio had a pie on top of his head and his eyes are twitching in anger 'Ha that's why you get for yelling at me'I thought.Later there was other 2 girls, one had black hair and brown skin the other had chestnut hair colour and dark brown eyes,she was reading.I was staring at them until one of them said "Virgo! This is so boring can we stop and help the others?" 'Ah so that the girl name' "No Taurus,the test is next month and we only had 2 weeks to study so don't complain just read it!"That girl name Virgo just snapped back at her,Taurus.

  "WOAH! WATCH OUT! "I heard someone yelled so I turn around and something cold went passed my face,it didn't have a cut but....I was so close to die.It was a arrow that went passed my face,"Hey are you alright?!"The boy with golden hair and purple eyes came running at me "I-Im alright"I answer him with my heart was beating  because the arrow nearly hit me but who was the one shoot the arrow? "Ah thats good, sorry about my friend Gemini there.Hey Gemini apologize to her!"The guy with turquoise hair came running and said"Gosh I'm so so so sorry! " He said with his head down and close his eyes."It's okay but-" I was cut off by a yell.

"LEO AND ARIES CLEAN UP THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL REPORT YOU TWO TO THE TEACHER !! "

  ...Ow my ears,it hurts."Oh um that girl with glasses is Capricorn the mom and the guys over there"Sagittarius said pointing at the girl with glasses and other guys."The red one is Aries the always angry uncle and the blonde one is Leo the scardy cat"I laugh because of the names.

  "Ahem"Everyone stop and turn around to see a guy who had black hair,his eyes 's colour is not the same one was blue other one was yellow.'Whats wrong with his eyes colour?' This is what came to my mind first "You guys need to shut up right now, especially you Corn,the teach is coming" Capricorn 's face turn red like tomato guess that she hate someone called her that."Hey Pie? " Someone tapped my shoulder it was Cancer "Whats wrong?? " "Can you sit with me please?" She asked while doing a puppy face looking at me she knew that I like cute thing so why not?

  "Ok I don't mind it" She then yelled happily....Wow."GUYS THE TEACH IS COMING JUST SIT DOWN AND LEAVE THE MESS!" We quickly sit down just in time the teacher came in "Hello here class I'm Mr Lewis and I'm your homeroom teacher" then someone groan loudly it probably was Aries or Leo "Now now class, please introduce yourself"God for lord Celestia. I'm so nervous I don't like to introduce myself but...

Why?

A/N And it ended here again wow I'm so lazy, anyways that I had to end it here because I was tired of writing so yeah I will update as fast as I can