Chapter 4: The fight

Cancer pov
I was trying to said something and open my mouth but then I shut up,because Mr Ori- I mean cough cough Principal Orion.

I let out sigh but I can feel breathing behind me.

I turn around to see Principal Orion was infront me. "Why didn't you said hello to the principal?" He asked "W-well it's becaus-" "It's because you don't respect Principal!? How dare you Cancer! I the great Principal Orion bla bla bla" There he goes again.

How unlucky Pisces and I

Libra pov

"Here is the library..." I said while showing the new girl, Aquarius around the academy.

"Is your name Libra? Sorry Im just a new student and I can't exactly remember everyone 's name" she asked and apologize

'She is nice' I thought

"Yeah my name is Libra you can called me Libi" I answer then she look at me with those light blue eyes which matches her look

'Oh Celestia did she think my nickname is too girly?' I thought

"Um Aquarius why are you looking at me with those eyes? " I asked "Oh sorry, is not like your name is girly it's just your eyes look cool" She said

"You think my eyes are cool? " she nod "That's actually someone first time said that to me... Thanks" No one ever said that to me, they only think I'm weird because of my eyes even my childhood friend, Taurus.

"Can I call you Libi?" I nod "Ok, since I can call you Libi then call me Aqua" She look at me again.Her face look unemotional when everytime she looks at me.

"Libi?" Aquarius wave her hand infront of me "H-huh? " I snap out of my thoughts. "Are you alright?" her voice sound worried

"Yeah I'm alright,show me your schedule and I will lead you to your dorm" after I finish my word she took out her phone and show her schedule to me.

Then I lead her to me and Gemini 's dorm because she had the same dorm with us.

We stopped at room 280 that's where me and Gemini 's dorm.This academy have 456 student so it had 456 dorms.

I open the door and saw Capricorn had pin Gemini to the ground.

"Wow this what happen when I come back all the time, Gemini always get pinned by the girls"I said and both of them blushes.Capricorn then quickly get off Gemini.

"Hm? Why is the new girl here?" she asked "Well she have the same dorm with me and Gemini" I replied "But why are you Cap doing here?" she then become so quiet.

"So Libra do you have fun with mine childhood friend" Gemini asked with a smirk on his face.Ok I don't even know who is Gemini's childhood friend.

"Um who is your childhood friend and what do you mean I have fun?" his smirk faded "You didn't do that with Aqua? " "Do what?" "Oh don't be such innocent I know you have a dirty mind" said Gemini (A/N Sir I think your are the one who had dirty mind) my face started to heat up "No I didn't! I don't have dirty mind your the one who had dirty mind!" I yelled."What's wrong Libi?" Aquarius just appear behind Capricorn which scared the living life out of us.

"AQUA!!!!" yell Gemini, he rush to Aquarius and hug her. "I miss you so so so sooooo much!" he said while hugging tightly, "G-gem please l-let go I can't breath" Gemini follow Aquarius's order, he let go of her.

"Guys I need to tell you something" he whisper "What?" me and Capricorn said at the same time "Aquarius is my childhood friend!" he said happily "But you already " Gemini just repiled "Oh"

Capricorn just slap her face and mutter "Gemini you an god damn idiot..." "Didn't you just said I'm cool and handsome?" Gemini said with a smirk on his face. "Shut up" Capricorn had a little blush oh her.

"Wow, You guys sound like a couple right now" said Aquarius."Meh,he always flirt with girls" I said "Hey you also flirt with girls too!" Gemini look at me with an angry look "Oh really? I didn't flirt with girls,its the the girls flirts with me" then me and Gemini looking in each other's eyes.

"Yes you did flirts with girls!"

"No,I didn't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes" I blushed "Aha! Got ya!" Gemini said with a smile on his face."Well whatever Im going back to the earth block" Capricorn walked to the door and open the door.Then, she just leave the door open.

How rude

I turned back to Gemini and Aquarius,they are already talking."Aqua how you been? Are you alright? Did anyone bully you? WAIT DON'T TELL ME SOMEONE TRY T-" Aquarius placed one of her finger on Gemini's mouth and move her face closer to Gemini.I notice Gemini's face start to heat up."Hm? Why's your face that red?" she sound so innocent.Gemini quickly slapped Aquarius's hand away and cover his face.

"Wow the greatest flirty Gemini can be blushing?" I joked

"NO IM NOT BLUSHING ITS JUST IS HOT HERE! YOU KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT !" He yelled at me angrily.

Then we start to yelling each other and Aquarius just disappear while we were yelling.

A/N Aquarius is an magician you know? She can appear and disappear out of nowhere.Sorry for not updating lately it's because I got exams and I need to study.