2

1 month later...

Chris POV:

They kids are now on Fall Break. Right now I'm taking RoRo to Kelsey's house because I have to go to the studio. No me and Kelsey still aren't getting along. She's only watching Royalty because she looks at Royalty as her own since Nia never around. I wonder why though, I'm going to ask her when I come get Royalty.

"Daddyy?" My baby said looking at me through the rear view mirrow.

"Yes baby."

"Nevermind I'm going to talk to Kelsey about it." Ro said playing with her dolls, when the hell she stop telling me shit. Who taught her ass that big ass word. I couldn't even say that in 1st grade. When she starting calling her Kelsey. My grown ass baby.

I pulled up to Kelsey's house and got my baby out the car. Damn she getting big, I'm going to cry. Once we got to her steps Ro jumped out my arms and ran to the door and starting banging on it.

"Hey babyy." Kelsey's face appeared.

"I missed you so much." Ro said clinging onto her.

"I just said bye to you Friday from school now its Sunday, but I missed you more." Kelsey said making room to let me in the house.

"Ro there's a suprise in the room down the hall on the left." Kelsey said smiling and Ro took off.

"What you get for her?" I asked.

"In the closet I got a couple outfits she can dress up in and on the side of the bed it should be a mini oven set." She smiled. Damn she is beautiful.

"That's really thoughtful of you thank you but you ain't have to do that I could've brought her stuff with me." I said.

"Chris no you wouldn't have you stay forgetting something." Damn within this past month, she has observed me really well.

"DADDY! Oh. My. Gosh." Royalty said running top speed.

"Yes baby?" I said.

"I love Kelsey so much." Ro said hugging onto Kelsey.

"I love you to baby." Kelsey said.

"Alright guys I gotta go. I'll be back to get you later, love you Ro." I said closing the door.

Kelsey POV:

I'm surprised me and Chris got along today. But right now it's 11:00 at night and Royalty just went to sleep laying right on top of me. Chris still isn't here yet but I guess he don't need to come because she said if she wakes up at her dad's house she'll give me and Chris a black eye lol. Then I promised her waffles and ice cream for breakfast.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I can't get up let me call him.

*Phone call

"Hey Chris is that you knocking?"

"Yeah open the door." He said chattering his teeth.

"The doors unlocked." I said and hung up.

*End call

"So why couldn't you answer- Ohhhhh." Chris laughed.

"Shut up she told me I was her bed." I laughed back.

"Well let me get her." Chris said walking over.

"I advise you not to do that, she said if she wakes up at your house she's gonna give us both a black eye and I promised her waffles and ice cream."

"Oh then I'm staying too I haven't had a good meal in a minute." Chris said sitting on the couch. Ughh I don't want to be in the house with this fine ass man.

"Ok I guess let me put Royalty in my bed." I said standing carefully and walking up stairs.

"Is your bed clean?" Chris said rudely following me.

"Nigga don't try me I haven't had sex in 3 years, and I clean my sheet every week." I said back tucking her in.

"Well then put Ro in the guest room and we can make these sheets dirty." Chris smirked.

"No I'm fine I don't want community dick." I said walking down stairs and cleaning up.

"Fuck you." Chris laughed.

"You would love to wouldn't you." I laughed too.

"Aye lemme talk to you real quick." Chris said pulling me from walking in the direction of the kitchen.

"O-Ok." I said sitting on the couch.

"The other day... why did you say that you looked at Ro as your own?" Chris asked. Damn I didn't think he'd notice, I really don't want to cry right now.

"Umm you going to answer?" Chris asked.

"I-i really don't want to talk about it." I said getting up and going to get my bottle of wine to calm my nerves.

"No Kelsey talk to me." Chris said grabbing my arm.

"Chris please, I don't want to talk about it." I said choking up.

"Kelsey for us to become friends, I need to know things so I can be there for you." There's goes the Chris I adore the nice one not the rude one.

"Please Chris another day." I said trying to move from his grip he had on me.

"No talk to me baby girl." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I-i was raped Christopher, a-as a child my dad raped me with out a condom and I got p-pregnant at 13 and I wanted a abortion so bad. Every-o-ne would've made fun of me for getting pregnant by my f-ather. I'm not a b-baby killer it just sounded disgusting carrying my own fathers child. S-so now I can't have kids, because I was so young when I got that abortion." By time I was done I felt so weak and helpless, I was just in Chris's chest crying.

"If you leave this time I fear that you'll be gone for good, So I hold on like leaves in fall to what is left, Said her father left her young and, He said he'll be back with that same tone that you just said you'll stay forever with, it seems that all the autumn leaves are falling, I feel like you're the only reason for it." Chris sung before I know it I was drifting off into sleep.

Short I Know My Bad I'm Tired...