Chapter 2

........ California Snow Kingdom......
..... Savannah's POV......

"Guys wake up wake up"

"What happened "said Elena.

"Katrina she didn't come back yesterday and I went outside and I couldn't find her I thought she just left and would come back but she's not here and mom and dad are almost home what are we gonna do guys"

"Uh oh um did you try to call her phone"Elena said

"Yes but it's off"I said

"Oh crap"she said

"Well we are just gonna have to wait tell Dad gets home for he can look for her"She said

"Aaaa okay"

After five hours they came home

So I ran downstairs to my dad

"Daddy"

"Yes sweetie"

"Katrina went outside yesterday and she didn't come back at all"

"She went outside"

"Yes daddy"

"Did you call her phone"

"It's off daddy what if something bad happened to her"

"Don't say that sweetie look me and your mom will go find her okay just stay here till we get home okay"

"Okay dad"

"Okay sweetie"

Then they left and they have been gone for three hours and they came back home they haven't found her anywhere the cops are on it they are going to put it on the news and tv.

........Rome Jace's POV.........

Jace's POV)

I was so peaceful when I was sleeping till Katrina woke me up.

"Master wake up for your meeting"

"Ugh I am awake"

"Okay"

"Can you give me my clothes that are hanging in the closet"

"Yes Master"

Then she walked to closet and gave me the outfit.

"Now well you turn around for I can change"

"Yes Master"

Then she turned around and I got changed.

"You can turn back now"

Then she turned around.

"Why are you still in your night gown you know there are boys in the mansion "

"I didn't know that sir and I didn't have any clothes in the closet"

"Ugh right I forget to have someone buy you some clothes"

"Oh"

"Well I will have some one buy you clothes you stay in here till I get back"

"Why can't I just stay in my room"

"Because boys know about you and know where your room is at and if your in my room they won't come in because they know their not allowed to"

"Oh okay"

"So just stay here till I get back got that"

"Yes Master"

Then I left to my meeting and after my meeting I went to the store to buy her some clothes after I did I went back home.
I walked upstairs to my room and I opened my door and she was sleeping in my bed on my side for a little sec I felt like I wanted this everyday when I come back from my meetings but then I hit reality again and I knew she was my slave she had to be treated like one.