Chapter 10

RYTHIAN 11:43 SEPTEMBER 30, 2013

It was study hall. Rythian had to think a few things through. He asked Kim to the dance. Why did I do that? I know Zoey wanted me to but it's all happening so fast. I don't know her. I never have said one word to her. Yet, I asked her. The crazy thing was she agreed. Why? I have no clue. But that doesn't matter. Then Rythian is pulled out of his thoughts. Duncan is standing in front of him. His arms crossed.

"Who do you think you are?" he asked Rythian flatly.

"I'm pretty sure I'm Rythian." He responded.

"Don't be a smart Alec." he scowled at Rythian.

"What do you want Duncan?" He asked.

"I want to know why you asked Kim to the dance." Duncan said sternly. Rythian was surprised that he knew about that.

"Because Zoey wanted me to ask her." Rythian told him.

"What." he asked his eyes went wide.

"Ya, Zoey wanted me to got I the dance to. So she told me to ask Kim." Rythian said smoothly.

"She what?" Duncan asked in disbelief.

"I just told you!" Rythian raised his voice slightly.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because she wants me to go to the dance! Did you not hear me!?" Rythian practically shouted at him. He walked out of the room not wanting to talk to Duncan.

DUNCAN 11:49 SEPTEMBER 30, 2013

Zoey wanted Rythian to go with Kim? He was gonna ask Rythian another question but he was gone. Never mind him. So this was all Zoey's idea. I couldn't be mad at her. I guess I'll have to deal with it. Duncan wasn't happy with the fact Rythian was gonna be at the dance. He was looking for some alone time with Zoey. But, she always seemed to be around Rythian. So, now that Rythian was gonna be there Zoey most likely won't even talk to me. Fantastic.

ZOEY 11:53 SEPTEMBER 30, 2013

Zoey was on the other side of the room as Rythian. She was sitting by Tee. She saw Duncan had went to talk to Rythian. When she saw Rythian had walked out she followed him.

"Where you going?" She asked him.

He kept on walking, "I... Am going nowhere."

"Your obviously going somewhere" She pointed out. "Can I go with you?" She asked him another question.

"Zoey-." He was cut off.

"Please?!" Zoey begged.

Rythian sighed, "Fine."

RYTHIAN 11:56 SEPTEMBER 30, 2013

Rythian wasn't really going anywhere special, just to his locker. But, if Zoey wanted to go with, he didn't really care. He walked through the halls over to the wall of lockers. He sat down in his usual spot. Zoey sat next to him.

"Is this another one of your favorite spots?" Zoey asked him.

"Yep." He answers pulling out his notebook.

He started to sketch the outline of a person. After a while that person turned into Zoey. And in the end it turned into Zoey hugging a mushroom. Rythian looked over at Zoey, her eyes were bright and she had a smile on face. He tore the page out of the notebook and gave it to Zoey.

"Really?" Zoey asked with a disbelief.

"Ya. Why not? I drew it especially for you." Rythian said.

Zoey hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She repeated over and over.

Rythian laughed, "Hey no problem," he said, "I've been picturing that in my head for a while now."

"Really?" she said more to herself than Rythian.

"Hey Rythian?" Zoey said.

"Yes Zoey" Rythian said.

"Where did you learn to draw?" she asked.

"I, ah, taught myself." he confessed.

"Really?" she said once more.

"Ya I was always sorta bored as a child, ya know?" he said.

"Wow, how did you teach yourself?" she questioned.

"I don't know, honestly. I let my hands do the work." he said.

"Cool!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Let's go to our next hour class, it's english." Rythian said standing up.

Zoey put out a hand, and Rythian helped her up. "Fine." she sighed.

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was having major writers block. Everything I wrote didn't seem right. So I came up with this. I guess it's okay. I promise I'll start the next chapter right after this! K, Bai! :)