[14]

EDITED - August 5,2018

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It been a few days now and you and Yoongi haven't really talked about what happened.

You were on your bed as you looked trough your emails on your laptop. You were trying to find the bill from the hospital, you weren't having any luck.

It's been a few minutes and you gave up you threw your self back onto your bed and sighed. You heard the door open and saw a smiley Hobi.

1:28 pm

"Hobi?" I said as I sat up to look at him.

"You want to go eat with me?" He said with a smile.

"...just me and you" I said.

"Yeah no one else is here."

"what?"

"They're all out." He said.

"Ok, well then just let me get dressed." I said.

Hobi nodded, smiled and walked out.

I was to lazy to go to the bathroom so. I walked to Yoongi's side of the room and saw he wasn't there and then I looked at Jin's bed and he wasn't here either. I walked to the bedroom door and locked it.

I got my suitcases and chose an outfit.

(Y/O ⤵️)

Once I was done I got my phone and wallet

Once I was done I got my phone and wallet. I put my phone in my back pocket and I put my wallet in the pocket inside of my jacket. I put the clothes that I slept in away and walked out.

When I walked out I saw Hobi sat at the kitchen table on his phone while he waited for me.

I walked up to him and he looked up at me.

"Ready?"

"yeah"

He got up and turned off all of the lights. He walked to the door and held it open for me. I walked out and Hobi walked out after me. He locked the door and put his keys away in his pant pocket. From his jacket pocket he pulled out his sunglasses and put them on.

"Lets go."

(Hobi's outfit ⤵️)