Kiriko: Wicked Magical Vulpes (魔獣 凶狸狐, Majū Kiriko)

The moon was up in the sky and the group continued to walk in the dark, foreboding woods.

"It's so dark here!" Leorio yelled. "How long is the walk?!"

"A two hour's walk...?" Kurapika guessed.

"Two hours? NO WAY! TWO HOURS AGO WE'D ALREADY WALKED TWO HOURS!"

"You yelling isn't going to make it go any faster." Jun said from his book, but he was ignored.

"Another sign..." Leorio said and the group looked at the old sign. "ATTENTION: MONSTERS!" At this rate, do you think we'll ever get there? I'M HUNGRY!! I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!"

"You coming, Leorio?" Gon asked.

"There it is." Kurapika said and Jun looked up from his book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The couple who lives in the house built by the tree will be your navigators. If they think you're okay. They'll lead you to the Testing place."

NAVIGATOR: WHERE THE TEST TO BECOME A HUNTER TAKES PLACE CHANGES EVERY YEAR. THOSE WHO KNOW THIS PLACE AND GUIDE THE CANDIDATES THERE ARE CALLED NAVIGATORS. WITHOUT THEM, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REACH THE TESTING PLACE. TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS, TRAPS ARE LAIN ALONG THE WAY THAT LEADS TO THE TESTING SITE, A PATH THAT IS DIFFICULT TO FIND

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. 004 Kiriko: Wicked X Magical X Vulpes (魔獣 凶狸狐, Majū Kiriko)

On top of the hill was a small wooden house that had a small path that led any visitors towards it. Beside it was a large tree that stood as tall as a skyscraper. The surrounding area were dark woods.

The group walked forward and looked up at the house. "WE'RE FINALLY HERE!" Leorio yelled happily.

"How quiet..." Kurapika said. "Are we the only ones to have gotten this far?"

"It's possible that there are other spots where people can reach the Testing site." Jun explains. "With multiple paths and different obstacles, it makes the destination harder to find." He puts his book in his bag and they walk up the stairs and stop near the front door. Leorio knocks on the door. A few minutes passed and no one came.

"I'm coming in!" As soon as they stepped forward they stopped. In front of them was a Magical Beast staring at them with blood red, narrow eyes. It stood around 12 feet tall even with it's back hunched. The body was covered in fur. The arms, which were lean and as tall as an adult man were dark grey and the hands were skinny with 10 inch claws on each finger. The ears were long and thin and pointed in opposite directions at an angle. The top of the ear was dark grey like the arms while the rest were dark yellow. The legs (also dark grey) were as long as a small child and the claws were a few feet long. The rest of the beast's body was covered in radged dark yellow fur and the face was narrow with a long nose and long whiskers.

What remained of the house was trashed on the ground and shredded to pieces. On the floor was a man with dark blue hair that went down to his shoulders, dark blue eyes and a small mustache. His body was covered in claw marks and blood while his clothes were shredded and torn. He wore a dark blue shirt and light blue jeans and a jacket which was the same color as the Magical Beasts fur.

The Magical Beast was holding a woman by her neck. She had markings on her hand that showed the bones of her hands which were drawn over by dark permanent ink. Her eyebrows were feline and she had whisker markings on her cheeks. She wore a long magenta shirt which reached a little above her knees, light purple pants and a matching jacket. Only her pants were dirted and torn. Which her shirt, jacket and shoes remained untouched.