Watching her drink made my heart flutter. I didn't know why but, the way she swallowed...made my body tingle.

Fuck! Cut this out Hoseok! She's still ill!

Clearing my throat, I opened a bag of red bean stuffed bun and gave it to her.

"Here" I handed her the bun but she smacked it out of my hand and threw the cup against the wall opposite her with a blank expresion.

"I want to go home" she said coldly and slowly, like she was sleeping talking.

"Nami?" reluctantly, I placed my hand on her shoulder but she roughly pushed it off.

"I want to see mom and dad...and my brother" again, just like before, she said it slowly and coldly.

This wasn't her. I don't know what was wrong with her but...this wasn't the Nami I know.

"Your oppa is right here" I stroked her head but she didn't show any reaction. She was looking ahead of her without even blinking or moving.

"No. My real brother" she said and slammed her body back onto the bed with her eyes close, as if she's going back to sleep.

"N-Nami?" I called out to her, my voice shaking with fear.

She gave out a groan and opened her eyes. "Oppa?" She looked up at me blankly for a while before showing me her bright smile.

"What the hell?" I mumbled to myself but forced on a smile for the sake of her.

It seemed as though she didn't know what had happened. Was she really sleep talking?

"Oppa!" She beamed and leaped up from the bed to give me a hug. Her arms tightly wrapped around my neck and her face buried into my chest.

She acted so strange but then she goes back to being the adorable bubbly Nami? What the heck is going?

{End of POV}

°°°°°

You were finally able to go home after being hospitalised for six days.

It was torture since you couldn't do anything, but also pleasant at the same time because your brothers were being more caring and more careful around you, even your most annoying brother, Jungkook.

You found it so adorable that they would come straight to visit you after they'd finished school or college and take turns to stay the night with you.

However, you realised that Yoongi had been ignoring you lately. You've read about it somewhere on the internet that once boys got their ways with you, they would ignore you or just leave you...but Yoongi's not like that... right?

He's better than of those users...right?

"So! You should feel more comfortable now that you're home, Nami" Jin smiled as he unpacked your bags for you.

You were sitting on your bed with your stuffed teddy on your laps. It has been your most cherished possession because your aunt, Hyerin had given it to you on your ninth birthday.

"I guess..." you replied blankly as you stared off into the space.

"Alright, what's wrong sweetie? You've been spacing out lately." Jin stopped what he was doing and placed his hands on both of his hips while staring at you patiently.

"Oppa...is Yoongi oppa busy with work these day?" You asked and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Hmm, No? Why do you ask?" He squinted his eyes and tilted his head in questioning.

"I...haven't seen him ever since the day that you were crying" You cleared your throat at the last part and shifted uncomfortable. You knew that Jin doesn't like crying, so you were a bit reluctant to say it.

"Oh I dunno. He's probably with his girlfriend" He shrugged and made his way out, leaving you alone in your cold bedroom.

{Your POV}

G-girlfriend? He has a girlfriend?

How could he?! I thought he loved me...He tricked me!

Tears now began to trickle down my cheeks as I felt a sting piercing through my heart. I've never felt this amount of pain in my life.

I felt like my world had shattered into tiny pieces as I clutched onto my burning chest.

Everything...everything he'd said to me it felt like a lie.

I'm not surprised, he's such a good liar and I am caught. Caught in his lie.

Well. No more. I'm not going to be a pathetic sixteen years old girl that's easily fooled.

{End of POV}

°°°°°

"Eat a lot Nami" Namjoon picked up a piece of beef and placed it on your plate with his chopsticks.

"Thank you oppa" You weakly smiled at him.

You and your brothers were sitting at the dinner table where Yoongi was missing. Neither you nor your brothers know where he was but they all assumed that he was with his 'girlfriend' .

"So, you're going back to school tomorrow aren't you excited?" Namjoon struck up a conversation with a wide grin on his face, revealing his cute dimples.

You didn't answer and sucked on your chopsticks while staring into the space. Your brothers gulped and eyed each other worriedly. They noticed that you were a bit down so they were trying extremely hard for you to cheer up.

"Ah! that's right, it's your birthday soon. What do you want Nami? whatever my princess wants, I shall get it for you" Jimin beamed and elbowed you lightly.

You didn't answer as your eyes glued onto a figure by the door and abruptly shot out of your seat. Right at the door frame, stood Yoongi with a basket ball in his hand. His dull eyes met with your startled one. At the corner of his mouth were a deep bruise, but he didn't seemed to be bothered by it at all.

A mischievous smirk crept up his face before he disappeared into his bedroom.

"W-wait! Oppa!" You were going to follow him but got stopped by the sound of the house door being slammed.

And there, stood a woman.