“Mumma now you also smile you don’t look good when you are angry or anyways we are just teasing not fighting right Aru” said Avi with naughty smile.

“Yes Mumma Bhai is right we are not fighting see we are smiling” said Aru giving a toothy grin to Khushi.

“Achha Bachu tum dono ek party me ho gye aur Mumma ko bewakuf bna rhe ho... lo mai abhi btati hu tumko...” saying this khushi started tickling them and whole room filled with their laughter. (Ohh so you both make a party and trying to fool your mom now I’m not going to leave you both....

“Ahhh Mumma stop stop...” said Aru and Avi in unison and khushi stop when she heard door knock.

“Sankadevi ghar ko machali bajar bana ke hi dum logi ...sowat kahe nahi ho tum... aur apne sath sath bachon ko bhi jagaye rakhi inka to kal school nahi hai to ka tumbhi office nahi jaogi” said Buaji in angry tone. (Khushi do you want to turn home in to fish market and don’t you have any plan of sleeping and not only that with you these kids are also awake well they both don’t have their school so you also want leave from office)

“Sorry Buaji” said Khushi making innocent face.

“Tumri nautanki dekh ke kon khiye ki tum dui bache ki Amma ho haye re Nand Kishore ka hoi he iss ladki ka... chalo jao jake so jao ab bahut raat ho gyi hai” said buaji and left for her Room.

Khushi with a big smile went to bed and slept in between taking Aru and avi in her arms from both side.

***********************************

Raizada Mension

Arnav was sitting at Poolside chair and seeing Moon in sky.

Today after long seven year he is feeling calm not completely but still he feeling light, when he come to know that Khushi left city for never coming he was  angry on her and equally heartbroken

Today after long seven year he is feeling calm not completely but still he feeling light, when he come to know that Khushi left city for never coming he was  angry on her and equally heartbroken.  He was not able to accept that she can go so easily leaving him like he is nothing to her and so he being a Jerk decided that if he didn’t mattered to her then even she didn't matter to him but he was wrong she mattered to him the most and when he realized that he can’t run more from this feeling finally he accepted that he love her most...she is the most important person in his life and then he started to search her so he could ask forgiveness from her and for that he also went to Lukhnow but she was not there and from neighbour he come to know that they had left Lukhnow one week back and he cursed himself for being late but never lose hope he returned to Delhi and hired a detective agency but result was same. After 1 year of Khushi departure his parents died in a plane crash and then full responsibility of his Family and Business came on him and in all this he lost the track of time it’s not that he didn’t missed her in fact there was not a single moment in past 7years he had not thought about Khushi but he had no way to bring her back but he never stopped and kept trying with a hope to get single information about her but failed, and after long seven his wait come to end finally he saw her she is changed but her anger is still same he remember the day when for the first time he become target of her anger.