"I don't think I got a proper good morning from you Mr.Holland." She teased, looking up at the boy.

"Well good morning Ms.Loski." He grinned, her hands resting on his toned chest.

"I always thought morning sex happened when the individuals first woke up." She giggled and Tom rose his eyebrows.

"And who said we were having morning sex baby?"

Evelyn smirked, "Me."

________________

Evelyn was busy in the bathroom doing her makeup and hair while Tom was sat on her now made bed going through his phone. He was shirtless only pants on, and his curls disheveled.

"So are we like- gonna tell anyone about this?" He called to her.

"About what?" She shouted back, putting her fluffy brush back in the drawer.

"Our fucking?" She asked. She heard Tom laugh.

"If you wanna put it that way."

Evelyn came out of the bathroom staring into her compact mirror as she coated her long lashes with black mascara.

"Imagine if Kaya and Harrison told us they were friends with benefits, we would lose our absolute shit." She spoke, eyes not meeting Tom's.

"So we keep this a secret for how long?" He asked, watching the gorgeous girl walk back into her bathroom.

"Until we get caught, and or, we keep it a secret forever." She called from the kitchen, Tom's head nodding as his thumb scrolled on his phone. This time it was Evelyn asked the question.

"What happens when one of us get a boyfriend or girlfriend?" She walked back out of the bathroom arms crossed capturing Tom's attention.

"Huh?" Tom wanted to knock himself in the head, for thinking that Evelyn was all his.

"Eventually I'll get another boyfriend it's been like, I dunno, four or five years? And you're probably gonna get a girlfriend soon so..."

"Right yeah, um- I dunno, cause if we still sleep with each other isn't that considered cheating on our behalf?" He scratched the back of his neck, she nodded her head.

"So we'll figure it out when the time comes, and besides, we're still best friends after all nothing serious." She sighed, covering her sadness with seriousness.

"Right yeah." Tom mumbled his eyebrows furrowed, getting up from the bed.

"Well I'll see you soon? I have to go help Harry and Haz on set."

"Oh yeah, um- I have to finish some papers for my substitute program my professor recommended me for so I guess that's what I'll be doing all day." She smiled at her best friend.

"Yeah good luck with that by the way." He signed, going over to her to hug her.

"Thanks and tell Harry I can't wait to watch the film."

___________

Evelyn heard her door slam shut while she typed away on her mac.