Werewolves are just so weird. She thought to herself, a twitch in her lips. Her mind eventually drifted away from the dream, though she knew it was important she understand why that dream was given to her. Why it showed that everyone died, everyone but her. Soon enough she was thinking about that dream, her heart beating fast and her head spinning. Why were they all dead? 

"You're shaking, Bella. Are you cold? Go back to sleep, my love, you don't have to be awake for another hour and you need all the rest you can get before training." Xander suggested, making her look up at him. She shook her head 'no' and sighed. 

"I don't want to go back to sleep. I'm too awake now, I'll just go down and get something to eat maybe–you can go back to sleep if you want though." She replied but Xander shook his head with a smile. 

"I'll go down with you." She nods, reaching for the soft thin grey cardigan on the floor and placing it around her body, closing it with her hands while Xander quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and a plain black shirt smack damn in front of her. And did the view make her blush. Those flexing muscles, slight sweat glistening against the moonlight peaking through the curtains of the window on the other side. 

She was shy, but that did not stop her from looking. No wonder those girls went crazy over him. She couldn't help but sigh in annoyance about how attractive her mate physically was–his personality was so sweet and he did his best to treat her like a princess and was the perfect father to Caleb, then physically he resembled a flawless greek god, all his edges and chiseled features seeming to be scultped by the best artist's out there to create the perfect person. 

Why does he even like me? And that's when she felt her heart drop as she tightens the cardigan around her small body. He only likes me because he has to–because of the stupid bond. That was the only reason she believed that he liked her for. The unmistakeable, natural bond that can attract two were's or one were and one human together like a magnet. It almost made her angry. She was starting to like him for him, hell she liked him for him. Since she was human, the bond doesn't affect her as much as it does Xander, and most of her feelings for him are what she developed for him for the past two years. 

But Ara is unsure whether Xander even likes her for her. Not for the bond that's trapping him to her, but liking her for who she is. For all the flaws and all the little things. She's doubting herself, letting all the insecurities get to her. Girls like Andrea, girls beautiful like Andrea could have him with the snap of their fingers. And She was sure guys like Xander deserve a beautiful girl, there were many in her hometown. She barely had a look around but she knows there were beautiful people here too. 

If Andrea just wasn't a little coo-coo in the head, she might of had a much higher chance of stealing Xander from Ara. And that's when she decided–she never wanted to let Xander go. He was hers. He was all hers. Posessive thoughts filled her mind, mixing with her insecurity. There was no way that Andrea could ever have Xander, not even with Ara out of the picture. Not in a million years. 

Because she forgave him. Ara forgave Xander. Though she had said she has two years ago, she was still slightly unsure but now, she completely forgave him. She forgave him because he proved himself worthy, she learned who he actually was and all the little things about him, and they made her like him. And oh how she liked him, a lot. I like him. She does. She smiles just thinking about it–she finally admitted it to herself. 

"Bella? Are you ready, love?" Xander asks, making her head whip to the side and face him. She nods, standing up from her seat on the bed with a faint blush on her cheeks for all the thoughts swimming in her mind. He smiles at her, taking her small hand in his large rough one, but touching his skin, he felt so soft.