Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Harry’s POV

“Why don’t you ask him yourself?” Eleanor said to me. I scrunched up my eyes in confusion before seeing Eleanor indicating behind me.

I turned around to see Louis behind me.

He shuffled nervously in the doorway, shifting from one foot to the other.

“Um…. Hey,” I said to him, awkwardly.

“Hey,” he muttered.

“Just cut to the chase, for goodness sake, Harry!” Eleanor snapped from behind me. I rolled my eyes at her before turning back to Louis.

“So um… areyouinlovewithme?” I said, hurriedly.

“What?” Louis asked me, confused.

“Are you in love with me?” I said, slower this time, taking a deep breath before repeating it. Louis glanced over my shoulder at Eleanor, before meeting my gaze again. He shifted nervously from one foot to the other again before taking a deep breath, turning on his heel and running out of the room.

“Louis!” I called out, as his golden brown hair vanished from my sight. I turned back to Eleanor, fuming.

“What the hell!? I thought you said he was in love with me! Why would he run away like that if he was?” I exclaimed, shouting at her.

“You’re such an idiot, Harry. Have you ever thought about the fact that he doesn’t know you love him?” Eleanor said, literally face-palming.

“Crap! You’re right!” I said.

“Of course I’m right. Now go and seduce my ex-boyfriend!” she exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air out of frustration.

“Right. Seduce Louis,” I said, before realising what I had to do and ran. I ran towards my car and jumped in, quickly turning on the engine and driving off. I had no idea where I was driving too so I just kept driving until I had driven for so long my legs were numb.

I parked my car outside a beach to head over to the sand to clear my head. I grabbed a beanie out of the backseat of my car and a jacket to hide myself before locking the car and heading over to the sand. I sat down, letting the salty air clear my head. I glanced around at the people around, making sure to not make myself to noticeable, until I saw an all too familiar head of hair. Louis.

I got up off the sand and brushed the sand off my jeans before walking over and plonking myself down next to Louis.

“Great place to clear your head, isn’t it?” I asked him. He jumped in surprise, before turning and recognising me.

“F*ck, Harry! You scared me,” he said.

“Sorry, love,” I said. I couldn’t help but notice him blush as I said that.

“Why’d you run away before?” I asked him, turning back to face the blue water.

“Um… I guess I was scared,” he replied.

“Scared of what?” I asked him, although I already had a good feeling of what it was.

“Scared of what you’d think of me. That you wouldn’t feel the same way,” he replied, glancing down at his lap.

“So… are you going to answer my question?” I asked him.

“What question?” he asked, although I could tell he knew which question I was referring to.

“Are you, Louis William Tomlinson, in love with me, Harry Edward Styles?” I repeated. I turned to watch him as he began fidgeting with his hands.

“What would you do if I told you that I was?” he asked me.

“I’d do this. Not for management’s sake. Not for the media’s sake but for my own sake because I’m in love with you,” I said, before turning his face towards me and leaning down and kissing him. There was nothing else except him and me, joined at the lips.

For once I wasn’t doing this to convince the world that I was gay and that I was in love with Louis and that he was in love with me but this time I was doing it because I am gay and I am in love with Louis and he’s in love with me.  

A/N Well! That was the last chapter!! Only the epilogue to go! Short chapter, I know, but what do you think?! What do you think about the whole of TFL up til now? Hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote, Comment, Share, Follow! (not edited sorry)

Thank you.

Rebecca