Chapter 17

Play the video when you get to the singing part.
---Dipper's POV---(day before the full moon)

Blind Ivan has been using me all day.
"Dipper this" and "Dipper that" well Dipper wants to take a break. I haven't even gotten the chance to talk to Bill.
Every time I tried one of my brothers interrupted me and told me I had to come at once. Being blind and seeing the truth suck. Being blind is terrible because everyone is touching me and pushing me in certain directions. I hate being touched it makes me start breathing faster and like I'm on the verge of tears.
No matter. Soon all this will be over and I'll get to go home. Though no one has confirmed this I feel like it would be rude to ask. After doing everything I was asked of I was dismissed back to my cell.
I let out a sigh over relief and I drifted off into sleep.

---Bill's POV---
Damn it! I didn't have a single chance to tell Dipper how to make a doorway!
When he was finally returned to his cell he fell asleep! Ugh! I still have one chance left though.

---Dipper's POV---

"Dipper wake up and come you have one finally task." Sam commanded.
"Yes, Brother Sam." I stumbled over to the sound of his voice. Sam then grabbed me and pulled me towards him. I then felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck. I then fell asleep again.

Diiiiippppeeerrr...
Diiiiippppeeerrr...
Dipper come on...
wake up!

I opened my eyes. Everything felt slow. I couldn't move.
What's going on? Why can't I move?
Dipper! Great you're awake! Alright I need you to do something for me. In order for me to help you I need you to do something for me.
What is it I have to do?
I need you to use blood and draw a triangle with a single eye in it. The pupil of the eye is slitted though.
I have to use blood?
While I was talking to Bill I wasn't listening to what was happening around me.
"...We the Society of the Blind Eye sacrifice this boy with incredible abilities for the protection of this town." Then I felt something drag against both of my arms. I screamed out in pain.
Dipper I can stop this but I need you to draw the symbol for me with your blood.
The pain seemed to wake me up and I could slowly move my body again. I didn't know exactly what Bill want me to draw but, I gave it a could guess. Then I fell asleep again.

---Bill's POV---
He did it. He painted the symbol.
"I'll make you all pay for what you have done!" I snarl. I healed Dipper first and put him to sleep with a spell.

~You are my sunshine~

These men's screams were music to my ears

~My only sunshine~

Slowly I broke all their bones.

~You make me happy~

I then pulled out all their intestines. Good thing they're wearing red.

~When skies are grey~

"You hurt my Pine tree! You hurt my friend!"

~You'll never know, dear~

"You're lucky he isn't dead. If he were I would be taking my time."

~How much I love you~

Slowly I walked over to Dipper and picked him up into my arms. He nestled into my chest.

-Please don't take my Sunshine away-