Hey beautiful Blondie hope you're okay? Missing you sat in my History lesson bored 😩 xxx

I'm okay Em just teaching at the moment. I need to talk to you can I come over to yours after college ?

Ohhh Ali am I in trouble?? 😉😉 I course you can can come round see you tonight i best put my phone xxx 😗😗

I put my phone away while thinking of what to write about Pearl Harbour. My mind keeps going back to Alison I wonder  what does she want to talk to me about , my mind drifts away.  Before i know it the bell rings, I pick up my bag heading towards the classroom until, i hear my name being called i turn around seeing it's Hanna.

"Hey Em did you Alison  speak to you yet? "

"Speak to me about what Hanna ??"
I ask with concern

"Oh we was just wondering if you wanted to come away tonight to this motel out of town Alison seemed up for it when I spoke about it to her "

"Yeah I will have to see Hanna I will give you a call later and let you know  "

"Okay Well i think we are leaving about 7 so let us know Emily "

"Will do see you later Hanna "

I drive home going to the shop on the way home picking up some strawberry icecream for Alison, as I know she's craving it so much at the moment . I also buy her some flowers I get home jumping into the shower.

After 20 minutes of being in the shower I hear a knock on the door, I'm guessing it's Alison as I was expecting her.  I go to answer the door in my boxers with my nike blue top.

"Hey Ali I've literally just got out of the shower are you okay? "

"Yeah i can see that Em "
Ali looks down at my boxers

"Yeah come in Ali "
I giggle feeling shy

"So Em did Hanna tell yet about this weekend'? Personally I would love to go but it's up to you "

"Yes she did briefly after our History lesson.  I want to go too it will be nice for us to get away here follow me a second please I got you something today "

"Awww Em what did you get me ? "

"Here I got you some strawberry icecream and some flowers "

"Awwwww Em thank you so much seriously though you're really cute i love the colour of the them too "

I smile at Ali seeing her smile makes me feel so happy
"You're welcome Ali I thought you could take the icecream with you tonight "

Alison doesn't say a word to me she simply kisses me on the lips while cuddling we both fight for dominace. I let her win I smile at her before pulling away .

"Ali I'm driving tonight you've been teaching all day you must feel tired "

"If you don't mind I do feel exhausted we can always take it in turns though"

'Ali it's fine I'm just going to go and pack have you packed yet beautiful??"

"No I haven't yet I will go pack thanks for the flowers and icecream again Em I'll see you at mine "

"No worries Ali okay I won't be long"

Alison gives me one more kiss before leaving my house . I still feel butteflies every time she kisses me ,I quicky pack while putting on some jeans . I pull up outside Alison's house 10  minutes later, I can't help but laugh as Alison looks as though she's packed for a whole Week coming out with her pink suitcase . I get out of the car putting it into back of the car .

"Geeze Ali that was heavy where do you think we are going? "
I laugh getting into the car

"How's about Paris? Let's run away together Em "
Ali says smiling at me

"I would love to don't tempt me if only we could that would be so good no life seeing Rosewood every day. I've just text Hanna to say we are on our way." 

When I'm driving the radio comes on I turn the volume making sure I'm not disturbing Alisons sleep .  I can't help but noticing how cute she looks when she's asleep. After 1 hour of driving Alison wakes up giving me the cutest smile  .

"Hey Em I can't believe we are still in the highway are you okay? Did you want me to take over ? "

"No it's okay Ali we are like 30 minutes you look so cute when you were asleep. "

"Okay as long as your sure . Awww Em you're making me shy "

"Well I'm only speaking the truth Ali "
I smile at her sweetly

We get to the motel after driving for  hour 30 minutes.  We meet the girl's in the car park. I start getting the suitcases out of the car.  Hanna gives Ali and me our room key while following us into the room Hanna sits on the bed while eating candy.

"What are we ordering for food?? I'm starving "
Hanna ask both

"Let's ask Spencer and Aria when they come in from outside "
Alison laughs

We all sit in the room motel room talking while making each other laugh.  we order pizza while  watching Netflix on Spencer's laptop. After 20 minutes into the movie i fall asleep cuddled up next Alison ,I'm woken up by the girl's leaving Alison pulls me into bed for a cuddle.

"I love you Em I love feeling the warmth of your body "

"I love you too Ali are you cold ? Do you want me to make you a hot water bottle ??,"
I say sounding half asleep

"No Em I'm perfect I've got you next to  me to keep me warm "

Before I get the chance to reply ,I'm fast asleep cuddled up to Alison. .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for those voting , commenting, voting . The support has been amazing :)