Chapter 1

The wind bit at his exposed cheeks, small dashes of pink flower petals dancing in the spring air. The sickly-sweet scent of the sakura flowers' perfume melted into the wind as it tickled Izuku's nose.

It was rather early in the morning, just around seven-forty-five. Few people decorated the barren streets of their city in the morning; Not a lot of people here were morning folks. Unfortunately for Izuku and Uraraka, being a morning person or a night person wasn't choice. School tended to get in the way of ever choosing such a thing. Fortunately, they were both morning people.

Too bad this morning just wasn't fitting it, though.

"H-hey, um, Uraraka?" Izuku twiddled his fingers as he breathed in a large chunk of air. "Can I ask you something?"

She looked at him and tilted her head just a bit, rather concerned. "Hm? Yeah, what's up?"

"Well, ah, er," One of his hands found its way to the back of his neck and began to rub it. "I was wondering if, er, you-?"

She gasped as she stopped in the middle of her tracks. "Deku, are you confessing to me?"

"W-What! No! Well, uh, not that kind of confession, anyways," He tried laughing it off. "I was going to ask you if you could h-help me confess to someone? Not, uh, you. A different girl."

"Oh, thank gosh," They resumed their walk towards the building ahead. Several students were lingering at the entrance, either waiting for their friends or just doing it because they could. She placed a hand over her heart as she breathed in slowly. "I almost die- Wait what? You like someone and you didn't tell me?!"

She grabbed onto his shoulders as she shook him relentlessly as they reached the doors of he building. "How could you!" She screamed as he let out a string of stutters and apologies. "Who is it? Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

"I-I-I-I-I-I," He stuttered. His head was flung back and forth several times, but out of the corner of his eye, he spotted you crowding around with some of your friends. Uraraka stopped shaking him for a moment as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, no way!" She squealed as she let go of Izuku and hopped in place. "You like (Name)?"

He looked around nervously; some of the students around them were giving them weird looks. "U-Um, hey, bring it down, please?" He added in a hushed tone, "People are looking at us weirdly."

She nodded and shut her eyes, still silently squealing at the practically absurd fact. "Sorry! I'm just so excited! So when are you going to confess?"

He pushed open one of the glass doors and stepped inside with Uraraka. "S-Sometime today. Or tomorrow. Or next week," Uraraka gave him a look and he nervously laughed. "Well, I don't really know when yet," He admitted. They began walking up the stairs towards their classroom. "I will, though. I definitely will."

Uraraka opened the door for him as they stepped inside their classroom. "I'm so excited! Maybe you can do it under the cherry blossoms today, or on the roof top! That's, like, one of the most romantic places ever!"

Izuku trailed off to one of the corners in the classroom. "U-um, maybe. I was thinking I would ask her to get coffee or tea with me first. I read it somewhere that it raises your chances of a girl saying if you take her out to coffee or the movies-"

"Hey, Iida!" Uraraka pulled the other guy over to the corner of the room. "Did you know that Deku has a crush on (Name)?!" She whisper-screamed.