Athena rolled her eyes playfully, before Hermes took off. As before, she had to squeeze her eyes shut and hold on to Hermes for dear life. His speed was incredible. Traveling through the darkness of Erubus to end up coming out of a cave into the upper world.

"And, we are here!"

Athena felt Hermes stop and she took a breath before he set her down, she slowly opened her eyes and adjusted to the light. It was sunset.

She sighed contently in seeing her mother and father being the first two to greet her after a long time in the underworld.

"Mother!" Athena raced towards both Zeus and Metis. "Father!"

Zeus and Metis both welcomed their daughter into their arms lovingly.

"I wish I would have spent more time with you two," Athena said looking at her parents sadly.

"Not to worry sweetheart," Zeus smiled, "we will be watching you from here and you can come back whenever you feel the need for us."

"It's still dangerous for me to come back and forth is it?" Athena sighed.

"It is darling, an Olympian such as yourself is valuable to the cosmos," Metis pushed a strand of hair behind Athena's ear, as she looked down sadly.

"But I've gained control of my abilities," Athena defended.

Metis and Zeus looked at each other, there was so much Athena had left to learn, but there wasn't enough time.

"Sweetheart," Zeus took both of Athena's hands in his, "there is so much your mother and I wish to tell you, but you will have to learn on your own, it's the best way to protect you, believe us."

"Your father speaks the truth, in time you will learn much more than what you know, and you'll see our reasoning for it, but never in your mind doubt that we won't be looking out for you along the way."

Athena sighed, "I understand..."

"There will come a time where you will spend time with the both us, have faith..."

Metis and Zeus walked throughout the glorious halls of Olympus with Athena. They wanted to have a few hours together before night came where she would go rest before her journey back to Earth in the morning. The sun was setting, bringing the night closer with each passing minute. The three of them stopped in front of Athena's room in Olympus.

"Thank you, for everything..." Athena launched herself again at her parents with a big hug. Metis and Zeus gladly welcomed their daughter and kissed her goodnight.

Athena opened the doors to her room, feeling familiar with the grand bed before her. She went over to the edge of the room to see the land below. The view of her room was magical at night. She leaned against a near column and admired the view. Soon, she began to yawn and decided to get in bed to sleep.

It didn't take long for Athena fall asleep, but it also didn't take long for her to awake again.

Athena sat up from her bed, looking around her room. Someone was watching her, she could feel it.

"Who's there?" Athena looked around her room cautiously.

"You're quite beautiful when you sleep," a shadow came forth from the corner of a pillar.

"Thanatos?" Athena raised her eyebrow in confusion, "what are you watching over my sleep? That's your brothers job."

"Indeed it is," Thanatos smirked knowingly, "I'm here for other reasons." He approached the side of her bed, taking the liberty to sit down.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 07, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Athena In Olympusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें